This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Deflating the Ruse
(( I'm going to post this here instead of hijacking Jaxen's thread where Sage is currently they are in tandem. ))

He had his orders. But he hadn't exactly do only that. He had to talk to Sage. And he hoped the hacker could help him. Aria's phone was shit as was his own and he had no way of finding her and he wasn't going to stalk around Moscow looking for her when he could set computers to do the task for him.

Nox went home. Dorian was not home. It had Ana and Christian on edge. Cruz was happily downstairs playing with earth. Though he did better with spirit. My things were still in the basement despite the fact that Elyse hadn't returned yet. He would leave it to her. He didn't precisely want to go up there either. He'd hurt her. He knew it. He knew he would. He just hadn't expected to cheat on her with Jay. He hoped Jay was alright. If he got nabbed, he could have too and Jay was actually worth something not some kid Atharim with a reckless streak.

Aurora sighed in his head. "Always so down on yourself."

Nox didn't care as he was walking out of the house he muttered to himself. "Shut up."

Cruz looked at him and smiled. Nox smiled back, "I'm going to go see Sage. We've somethings to talk about and I need his help."

Cruz nodded "Don't overwork him."

I gave him a side ways glance but Cruz just laughed. He knew more than what he let on. Made Nox wonder what those two talked about when he wasn't around.

The train to the hospital was uneventful. Boring actually he didn't have his wallet on him, fried by whatever weapon they had used on him. He felt much more like himself wearing his own clothes, though the sleeves rubbed on the burns of his arms and around his neck. It was annoying he'd have to see if Ana or Christian could help with it.

The hospital was the same he'd been in a day or so ago? He really had no idea the time right now. He just knew he needed to kill Aria. And Sage was the only person he knew who might be able to help.

Visiting hours weren't over but it was close. Sage had his eyes closed lying in a hosptial bed. His head was bandaged and he looked like he was asleep. "Well shit."

My words were like a key and Sage's eyes shot open and he shouted. "Jex! Holo whaxavo ug foon?"

Nox's eyebrow rose and he looked at Sage who was growling. And then he frowned "Holo dis yeep waxarrot?"
Sage's eyes grew dark and he rummaged through his sheets and waggled a finger at Nox to come hither. Nox obeyed curious. Sage handed him his own wallet and across the top was text scrolling. <small>FUCKING CAN'T TALK RIGHT. WHAT HAPPENED?

</small>

Nox shrugged. "I got cornered by the Atharim. Then kidnapped by Ascendancy. I need to find Aria. Can you help me?"
Now seemed like the perfect time to ask since it was all tied up together and it left the other talk for later. The whole pending kiss thing in the basement. Nox watched Sage as he leaned back in the bed completely not with him at the moment. Had he even heard him?

[[ Gibberish translator ]]

Edited by Nox, Feb 11 2018, 05:00 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-09-2018, 02:29 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-10-2018, 06:58 AM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-17-2018, 07:18 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-21-2018, 02:48 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-24-2018, 10:50 AM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-26-2018, 09:04 AM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-29-2018, 02:23 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 02-06-2018, 12:07 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 02-07-2018, 12:57 PM