This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Blue Line
Upon Aria’s question, a long pink brow slowly rose. Not just the strangeness of the question, since snakes and celtic signs and tribal symbols were popular tattoo designs for anyone, but at the whispering of the question. Like it was a secret. Of course the Atharim functioned outside of normal society, and their very existence was meant to be as secret as the reason they existed. But Rune’s curiosity slowly morphed into something more edgy, and Rune was suddenly aware of how cramped this tin can really was.

“My uncle had one, and he raised me. Its sort of a tribute I suppose. You might say a family legacy?” She spoke plainly, in her normal tone of voice. The train jolted just about then, swaying to and fro, and Rune’s grip on the handle overhead tightened, momentarily revealing the bulge of her bicep and shoulders. Aria had all the weapons, but Rune had ‘the guns.’

”It’s not just that, though. I want to incorporate a tree and violets into the design. And lots of color, definitely lots of color.” Rune nodded as her black lined eyes kind of rolled up as to gesture at herself. It was apparent Rune was addicted to color. Her eyes were heavily done and her lips shone with a glossy cherry red. Her cheeks were neutral, but even her eyebrows were just as pink as the tips of her hair.

She shrugged it off. She’d always liked color since she’d been denied a chance to wear dangly, dangerous jewelry or accessories. She didn’t so much as wear a belt around her cargo pants. You only need to see the shreds of someone’s earlobe once to decide you’re not interested in wearing earrings ever again.

”Actually I was thinking about getting it on my arm, right about where yours is, as a matter of fact.” She sought Aria’s gaze, wondering if the other girl was going to catch on to what Rune was really trying to say. Without of course coming right out and saying it.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Rune - 07-29-2013, 03:46 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-29-2013, 06:50 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 07-30-2013, 02:53 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-30-2013, 06:20 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 07-31-2013, 01:05 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-31-2013, 04:37 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 08-01-2013, 06:39 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 08-02-2013, 02:38 PM