This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Part of The Team, Offically
Nox watched as the older man in classic priest garb approached, he didn't have the air of the most powerful Atharim there was, but he looked like he commanded his own respect, maybe that was just the clothes he was wearing though. Nox wasn't religious, found it hard to believe that the Atharim were run by a bunch of priests, and affiliated so tightly with the Church. But then again, the crusades had been fought with God as their leader too.

Aria was respectful of the man, she seemed to be relieved that he was not the Regus. Nox wondered what exactly this man did. She explained the situation. And as she spoke, the memories rolled through his head. He remembered a man, he couldn't place him, but he bore an Atharim tattoo on his left arm, where it's supposed to be, Nox remembered. He explained exactly what they should do, that they deserved the right to meet the Regus. But Aria's concern made Nox question that particular aspect of it. Maybe he didn't want to meet the Regus, not now, maybe not ever.

Nox smiled. "Another hunter told me I should come to Moscow, and meet the Regus, have him perform my initiation, something about my family had never done it."
He shook his head. "But all I want to do is make this official. To become what I've been training for my whole life. To push the tradition forward."
Nox grinned. "How sir, can I make that happen? I'm sure the Regus is a busy man, and he doesn't need to see him personally."

Edited by Nox, Oct 27 2014, 07:43 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-07-2014, 05:15 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-07-2014, 09:59 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-10-2014, 07:52 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-10-2014, 08:07 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-10-2014, 04:07 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-10-2014, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Armande - 10-25-2014, 09:10 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-27-2014, 07:26 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-27-2014, 07:43 AM
[No subject] - by Armande - 11-10-2014, 10:09 AM