This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Part of The Team, Offically
Nox's place wasn't much, it reminded her a bit of hers, except his was a bit darker and in a not so nice neighborhood. He lived like her, nothing personal, just barely enough that it wasn't empty. He was an American hunter, he was probably on the road a lot, it seemed to be their way of operating.

When she was warmer they struck out to the metro, and to the coordinates Aurora had sent him.

On the train, Aria choose a relatively empty car, they could talk abit about what he was doing here, and what he thought about it. "Figure out what you want to do yet?"
Aria saw the questioning look in his eyes. "Right now, you have a choice to make. Officially join in to an organization who hunts our kinds down, or to step away forever. But doing so you leave yourself open to knowing what's out there and that never goes away."

Nox laughed. "Why do you stay? You have as much to lose as I do."

Aria frowned. "I was already thrown under the bus, the Regus knows what I am, and he's deemed me expendable. Sent me on a suicide mission I've been 'researching' a way out of. I have a friend in high places who can help you and possibly me. There are others like you in our ranks. Hiding in plain sight. Hopefully as we grow in numbers, we can change things."

The train lurched to a stop and people got off and others on. But the car was emptier than when they started. Nox leaned in closer. "A rebellion, how very American of you."

Aria laughed. "I am not an American. But we could use you. Be good to have a few more comrades."

Nox smiled. "So if I agree, what's next?"

"Become one of us officially. Initiation, and your tattoo. I'll introduce you to those like you you can trust. And when they meet with my contact, you can join them."
Aria wasn't sure, but he was Atharim, he was in the database, he had a good record, his family was Atharim going back many generations.

Nox leaned back and Aria watched him, and felt his emotions, he seemed to be going through things in his head. They sat in relative silence until their stop. "This is Aurora."
Nox became a mass of nerves. "It'll be alright. We'll deal with whatever comes."
Aria put a hand on his and sent him calming feelings, he looked at her with questions and then smiled.

"Thanks."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-07-2014, 05:15 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-07-2014, 09:59 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-10-2014, 07:52 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-10-2014, 08:07 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-10-2014, 04:07 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-10-2014, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Armande - 10-25-2014, 09:10 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-27-2014, 07:26 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-27-2014, 07:43 AM
[No subject] - by Armande - 11-10-2014, 10:09 AM