This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Part of The Team, Offically
Nox hung up the phone quickly, he didn't want to get cold feet. He wasn't exactly sure why he was so nervous, his sister was alive. But Nox really didn't want to do this alone. He called Aria. She picked up and answered groggily, "Hello?"

"Aria. I need to ask you a favor among other things."
She told him to go ahead and he continued on. "I called my sister. She gave me her coordinates, she's alive and in Moscow. I can't do this alone, can you meet me at my place and come with me? We can finish our conversation on the way."
Aria agreed and Nox hung up the phone. She'd be an hour, apparently Aria slept through the day, she had to do the morning thing, he wondered how that worked for her. He gathered that she hunted at night, but he wondered if there was more to it than that. She was a special breed of Atharim. Which made Nox wonder why Sentients were on the list of kill on sight unlike the Furia. Some of the less important, yet important facts had come back to him. But Nox wasn't like his sister, he didn't remember every fact he'd read about the monsters. But to his surprise he remembered a whole lot more than he thought.

There was nothing really to do while he waited for Aria, he could be nervous and such but that wasn't going to get him anywhere. Nox decided a small body weight work out would keep his mind off of things, and still give him a chance to shower before Aria got here. He wouldn't mind keeping her waiting if she got her earlier. He grinned at the possibilities. But he didn't have high hopes, she'd shot him down the first time, she didn't look like the type of gal who was in it for the guys she saved.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-07-2014, 05:15 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-07-2014, 09:59 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-10-2014, 07:52 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-10-2014, 08:07 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-10-2014, 04:07 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-10-2014, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Armande - 10-25-2014, 09:10 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-27-2014, 07:26 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-27-2014, 07:43 AM
[No subject] - by Armande - 11-10-2014, 10:09 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 11-10-2014, 11:45 AM