This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Archangels Assemble!
Martin listened to the discussion that presented itself. Surprise was always good, if possible, even on a regular monster. It begged to question these two philosphies and if they had truly taken on a god. Martin worried only slightly that these perhaps were not the right men and women for the job. Surprise was necessary, it was not even remotely thinking outside of the box.

Marko watched Martin's reaction, and Martin watched his. He frowned, but he stood up with a glint in his eye. "I might have a few toys that will be useful, surprise or not."

The object was to take this man out with the least resistance possible, the ability to disable and disarm him was key. How does one do that when they can weild unsee magics. You use technology of course.

Martin gave Marko control of the tablet that sent the images to the front screen for everyone to see. On it sat the specs of the M-29+. It was a light weight, not exactly stealthy sonic gun. It emmitted a pulse of sound, similiar to that of a jet engine. In close range the sonic boom was deafening. The concussive force was extensive. Marko grinned at Martin as he spoke, "This isn't ideal for situations where civilians are with in the range of the pulse, but anything in it's path will have a massive headache afterwards. But it does it's job. Your perp will be disoriented and he will likely be off his feet long enough to apphrend or put a bullet in his brain.

He flipped to the next weapon. "This is the Dazer 20, not quite the top of the line of the Lazer Defender series but those are still hard to get your hands on, these older models still do the same thing, they are slightly larger and but they can still be used in stealth mode if necessary."

"I have a few more gadgets..."

Marko went on showing a few more weapons as Martin checked the urgent message that came in. It seemed they had an Atharim hunter in direct contact with their god. Martin returned the message with a do not engage and just monitor message. They didn't have much time they had to gear up and get to the Red Light District quickly. It was going to be a good night!

Martin smiled and flipped on the lights. "There is no more planning time available. My apologies, maybe next time. We have a confirmed sighting and an decent enough area to take him down with the least marketable civilian casualties."
In otherwords, the low lifes in the Red Light district were expendable.

"Marko, dished out what you can spare on this first run. Fai I need you on standby outside the permeter to tend to any damages from the team, civilians are not your priority. Annemarrie, coms as usual my lady. I want you connected and these two outfitted with coms asap. We leave in twenty."

[[ Check out Useful tools. for weapons. Bring one of your choice. Martin will be taking one of the M-29+ above. After you gear up posts we will move to this to the Red Light district and wait for Bas et al to finish up their thing. ]]

Edited by Borovsky, Jul 6 2015, 08:04 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 06-16-2015, 08:07 AM
[No subject] - by Armande - 06-16-2015, 01:50 PM
[No subject] - by Yoshimura - 06-22-2015, 09:00 AM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 06-25-2015, 01:48 PM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 06-26-2015, 07:57 AM
[No subject] - by Yoshimura - 07-01-2015, 01:39 PM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 07-01-2015, 05:07 PM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 07-06-2015, 08:03 AM
[No subject] - by Yoshimura - 07-16-2015, 02:49 PM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 07-22-2015, 04:00 PM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 07-23-2015, 07:58 AM