This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Searching for a Quarry
Ivan made sure he had everything before he got out of the vehicle. He remembered his last trip into the tunnels- the last two. Idly we wondered whatever happened to Xena. She hadn't contacted him with the phone he'd left her. And the few times he'd called it it had gone straight to voicemail, which of course SHE hadn't changed from the message he had set.

He smiled at the thought. If she had she probably woulda called him and chewed him out. He'd left a nice little surprise for her. "Hey. This is Xena. I'm not in because I'm out kickin' ass and getting scales tattooed on my arms. You know me. Anyway, leave me a message."
Maybe she didn't know about voicemail. Oh well. One day she'd get it. And then she'd laugh. Or want to kill him. Probably the latter.

Come to think of it, she'd probably get on good with Vega. Guy wasn't exactly chummy. Then again it was the one time they'd met. He'd see what kinda man he was once they were in the tunnels. It sucked to work with people with no sense of humor.

Flashlight, extra batteries, some radios, rations and medical supplies- he remembered how the Cap had packed that last time- was all stowed in his pack and he shouldered it onto one shoulder. Wasn't a big pack by any means. And it could be useful, as he had learned.

And of course, heading down into the tunnels meant he'd have the power. That at least was predictable. He tasted ashes at the thought and at the pastor's flight. So close! But he stuffed those feelings down. He'd have the power available to him.

He made his way from the lot where what had to be Vega's car- of course it was- and headed toward the tunnels where his wallet indicated Dorian had dropped his crumb.

He saw the man standing near the entrance waiting. He didn't wave. They weren't 5. Just walked over to him."How's it going Vega?"
He looked down into the tunnel darkness. "So he's in there? Ok."

Edited by Ivan Sarkozy, Sep 18 2015, 10:30 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-03-2015, 09:24 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 09-17-2015, 08:13 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 09-18-2015, 10:24 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 09-18-2015, 12:11 PM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-29-2015, 12:58 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 10-19-2015, 08:59 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-19-2015, 09:49 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 10-26-2015, 10:51 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-27-2015, 11:43 AM