This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Introduction, few days later.
They had sat there talking of home, old flames, and sea adventures for nearly an hour when something changed in Manix's face. He went silent, serious. He remained so for several minutes, SynJyn said not a word, he knew something was forming inside Manix's mind. Finally Manix broke the silence.

"We need to form a combat plan to fight those with the power, we need to train the Vikings on how to react and not panic, how to fight in tandem. One Boat crew engaging at different angles and time to keep the wielder of balance and we need to see what weapons may help us, im thinking sonics is our best bet"

Synjyn was surprised at this line of thought, he had briefly wondered about it but never thought Manix, a power user, would breach the subject. Manix was right, first priority of the new training would be fighting power users. "Manix you realize the only way to train em, and test the weapons is for you to be the target"

"Yes Syn, I know. I am willing to be that target if it can save Viking's lives. I can have some sort of sonic weapons within 24 hours, but we can start preparing them on how to react to a power wielder asap."

Silence descended upon the two. SynJyn was proud of this boy for placing himself in harms way to benefit the entire team, but was still worried. Manix just looked into his drink as if drifting off to another world, a world without so much chaos.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-29-2016, 11:25 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-30-2016, 10:29 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-30-2016, 09:18 PM