This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Never Ending Job
What stepped into the room was a soldier in civilian garb, as the Inspector would surmise. His dark grey suit lacked any excessive fashions save for the fact that it was tailored by a master. The simplicity of the suit would tell everything one would want to know of him; confident, smart, and well put together. Alric wasn’t a man that needed or thrived on flash like some of the wealthier men his age seemed to need.

His eyes darted about the room gathering minute details. Areas of concealment, or what could pass as them in such a room, his subject’s position and the presence of his weapon near his body. He retrieved the wallet that contained his identification. “Hello Chief Inspector. My name is Agent Xavier of the CSS.
” Alric opened it when he was within acceptable range allowing for a moment so the chief could read and inspect it. Alric's quick read of the man’s dossier did little to impress just how large the chief was. The man could’ve been the stereotype of law enforcement.

In a practiced motion Alric replaced his badge, drew out a chair opposite of Drayson and sat down while unbuttoning his coat. “I’m told that you’ve had something of an interesting day.
” Alric thought it best to take on labourer’s tone with the man. Alric’s mannerisms weren’t fitting of a God, even one that worked under another. His Divine right could overwhelm lesser mortals. Drayson, Alric assumed, would work best with someone that he perceived as having worked through the trenches. Alric reclined back into the seat, crossing one leg on top of the other in a non-fussed manner. The seat itself was barely serviceable for the time being. His slant back into the chair not only allowed him to keep the chief in his full view but also the doorway. He wasn’t worried over much of an incident occurring, but trouble came when the guard was laxed.

I’m sure you know why I’m here. It takes powerful people to get me pulled from the field to handle sensitive matters.
” He didn’t need to brag nor coat his words with a veil of honey. Drayson was known for his ability to play the game of politics so long as nothing was out of hand. Otherwise, he was a picture perfect officer. Someone who didn’t mind for his list of responsibilities to grow. Drayson was also an inspector and, were the situation reversed, would be in Alric’s seat. Memories fade rather quickly in a stressful situation. It was critical to get any eye witnesses to tell what happened at the time before details begin to get fuzzy and then fade. “I read the preliminary reports handled by the young task force and been to the scene. However, what I need is your account of what happened.
” Alric could sense the remanence of another’s divinity down at the metro command station and saw the havoc that it wrought on the place. What stepped into the room was a soldier in civilian garb, as the Inspector would surmise. His dark grey suit lacked any excessive fashions save for the fact that it was tailored by a master. The simplicity of the suit would tell everything one would want to know of him; confident, smart, and well put together. Alric wasn’t a man that needed or thrived on flash like some of the wealthier men his age seemed to need.

His eyes darted about the room gathering minute details. Areas of concealment, or what could pass as them in such a room, his subject’s position and the presence of his weapon near his body. He retrieved the wallet that contained his identification. “Hello Chief. My name is Agent Xavier of the CSS.” Alric opened it when he was within acceptable range allowing for a moment so the chief could read and inspect it. Alric's quick read of the man’s dossier did little to impress just how large the chief was. The man could’ve been the stereotype of law enforcement.

In a practiced motion Alric replaced his badge, drew out a chair opposite of Drayson and sat down while unbuttoning his coat. “I’m told that you’ve had something of an interesting day.” Alric thought it best to take on labourer’s tone with the man. Alric’s mannerisms weren’t fitting of a God, even one that worked under another. His Divine right could overwhelm lesser mortals. Drayson, Alric assumed, would work best with someone that he perceived as having worked through the trenches. Alric reclined back into the seat, crossing one leg on top of the other in a non-fussed manner. The seat itself was barely serviceable for the time being. His slant back into the chair not only allowed him to keep the chief in his full view but also the doorway. He wasn’t worried over much of an incident occurring, but trouble came when the guard was laxed.

“I’m sure you know why I’m here, Inspector. It takes powerful people to get me pulled from the field to handle sensitive matters.” He didn’t need to brag nor coat his words with a veil of honey. Drayson was known for his ability to play the game of politics so long as nothing was out of hand. Otherwise, he was a picture perfect officer. Someone who didn’t mind for his list of responsibilities to grow. Drayson was also an inspector and, were the situation reversed, would be in Alric’s seat. Memories fade rather quickly in a stressful situation. It was critical to get any eye witnesses to tell what happened at the time before details begin to get fuzzy and then fade. “I read the preliminary reports handled by the young task force and been to the scene. However, what I need is your account of what happened.” Alric could sense the remanence of another’s divinity down at the metro command station and saw the havoc that it wrought on the place. Drayson, if he proved useful enough to be brought into the Ascendancy’s personal hunt for other godlings, would soon learn just how lucky or cursed, he was.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Drayson - 03-30-2014, 10:12 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 03-30-2014, 02:48 PM
[No subject] - by Alric Xavier Rainer - 03-30-2014, 05:55 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 03-30-2014, 06:41 PM