This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Out Hunting
Sierra busied herself with digging a hole in the ground and setting a fire, to smoke the meat. It was a simple task she'd done many times. She listened to Calvin's story. Cows, funny. At least he showed them dominance, his territory. Wolves revolved around their territory. She hoped the pack here didn't mind them staying a few days.

The dream. Sierra had only gone in a few times. The wolves were always overly cautious about things. It seemed natural to Sierra to be wary of the unknown, the dream world was so much different yet so alike that it was easy to get lost. Aaron had spent many times in the dream. Sierra believed that was why he was lost to them. Why he had gone feral. It dawned on Sierra that maybe she should explore there more, talk with other wolves there, figure out if her theory was correct.

Sierra smiled at Calvin. "The dream is dangerous. You can lose yourself there."

The danger that Calvin was told about and brought to Moscow for reminded her of Snow's resistance to stay in the wild where he belonged, like he could protect her. "The wolves know many things. Perhaps they know more than they share, or we just don't understand.
Sierra laughed. "Even after years of speaking with Snow, sometimes he sends things I cannot understand. A danger in the city, he won't leave me alone to fend for myself."

The wayward pine would serve as a bed, Sierra had picked the site specifically for the tree to sleep under. It would provide warmth that even a fire could not. Darkness was falling. "If you were going to go back to the city you should do it soon, before night is completely upon us. Snow and I would welcome you to stay until day light comes."

Edited by Sierra, Jun 26 2014, 09:02 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-16-2014, 10:44 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-16-2014, 11:52 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-16-2014, 01:39 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-17-2014, 08:44 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-17-2014, 01:04 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-18-2014, 05:01 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-18-2014, 08:40 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-20-2014, 02:48 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-21-2014, 11:45 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-24-2014, 12:54 PM