This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Alliances?
Aria didn't expect him to help. She'd eventually have to go up against him, but she was going to risk anyone else's life in doing so, not unless there was a way to survive. And right now it was just that a suicide mission.

"He specifically told me if I fail, it's my own fault. Plenty of data he said. "
Aria laughed, but it wasn't funny. "He sent me on the mission only moments after finding out my handler had kept secrets from him - about what I was. Things even I didn't know. I would have died that day if the Regus hadn't been there showing a video of Ascendancy killing a man with a ball of fire and proclaiming his monstrosity to the Atharim as warning. This way he can send someone disposable after Ascendancy."

Aria would set up a meeting with Tehya. "I'll set up a meeting. How do you want me to get in touch with you again."
Aria smiled and sat back against the couch. "I doubt you want me stopping by again unannounced."

Time? She hadn't been given time. Aria shook her head. "I was given no deadline. I'm sure he'll either take my lack of initiative out of my hide, or I'll be dead either way, I've no way of knowing. I've not seen, nor spoken to him since the day he gave me the mission".

There were lots of prophecies. And Aria really had no clue about any other than the manuscript she'd touched. Aria shrugged. "There are many prophecies, there could be some about you, but prophecies aren't typical knowledge of a common field hunter. I am only so lucky to know of this one because the Regus specifically asked for my so-called talents with emotions to see if I could feel anything from it."
Aria didn't mention that her life had probably been at stake there. Rumors of the Regus killing their own over not wanting to research anymore didn't need to be out anymore than her own mission. She had already painted him a bad man.

Aria looked around and was sure he wasn't planning on going anywhere. "Since you don't look like you are going anywhere. I'll update your very detailed file that premises was unoccupied. I'd suggest changing living arrangements or the name on the lease/ownership papers. If they want you dead, they'll keep coming. And this address is current. I'd hate to see you dead."
The last was said with concern. She really didn't want to see him dead. None of them.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-16-2014, 10:13 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 12:50 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 08:38 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 09:06 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 09:54 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 11:54 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-18-2014, 08:49 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-18-2014, 09:31 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-18-2014, 10:26 AM