This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Best of You
Connor listened dumbfounded. She could read his emotions? Yikes. That could have gotten him in trouble if he hadn't already been with Ayden. She was very beautiful...and he was a man, after all. Then all thought of Alex in that fashion completely fled from his mind.

They can make you feel something? He narrowed his eyes as he listened, a sickening feeling coming into his stomach. His mouth turned down in anger as she finished, eyes glaring.

"A knotted snake on her forearm huh? That fucking bitch! you're talking about Aria aren't you?"
He shook his head in anger and hissed. "That bitch made me want her. I very nearly slept with her and lost someone dear to me!"
His words to her back at Jensen's apartment came back to him. You are a good woman. He felt so angry, so betrayed. He was furious with her. Hurt.

"How could she do that to me? I thought she cared. She told me about my son. She said that the Atharim didn't have the right to do what they did. She was so kind to me. To all of us."
He looked at her. He couldn't betray Jensen and Giovanni's secrets. "I thought she was good. And then, when I was at a real low point, I met her again."
The memory was a bad one, but he went on. "I was hurting, in so much pain. And she made me want her, made me feel things for her."
Be fair, Connor. "Well, I mean...I've always thought she was attractive. But I am in love with another woman. I wasn't thinking of her in that way. And then suddenly I was."

He stopped, remembering that night. The constant back and forth. "I kept trying to leave, kept thinking of Ayden...my girlfriend. And then she kept making me feel something. And...well...we started fooling around. But each time I broke away from her, tried to get away from her. And then suddenly, there I was holding her or kissing her."
He paused, remembering the guilt, the shame. He had betrayed Ayden. "And now I find out that she was making me feel that way. Why would she do that? She had been so kind..."
He trailed off. "She gave me peace. She let me say good bye to my son."

He felt so betrayed. And she knew what he had been feeling the entire time, how he felt about Ayden, if Alex was right. But she'd done it anyway. He felt so confused and saddened. Why, Aria, why? Why would you try to hurt me like that?

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 07-16-2014, 11:32 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 07-16-2014, 12:25 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 07-17-2014, 10:00 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 07-17-2014, 12:54 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 07-17-2014, 01:18 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 07-17-2014, 01:58 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 07-17-2014, 02:34 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 07-17-2014, 02:49 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 07-17-2014, 04:02 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 07-18-2014, 10:05 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 07-18-2014, 12:47 PM