This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Chasing Answers
Calvin and Dawn Wind joined them. Calvin sat next to her and Dawn Wind laid down next to them. It felt comforting. Sierra new she should leave the dream world and go to sleep, but Snow sent Sierra a concerning image - Calvin on all fours as a wolf.

Sierra looked to Calvin. "You worry about becoming a wolf?"

Sierra frowned, she knew what could happen, she reflected up on her brother. Sending both images and words. "My brother became a wolf. My parents thought he went mad, and tried to get him help. A Russian man with a snake tattoo killed him."
Sierra looked to Calvin with a smile. "Having a real life and the wolves is possible. Don't stay a wolf too long in your dreams. Don't succumb to your wolfly desires in the real world."
Sierra laughed. "Sure like your meat a little rarer tha usual. Be protective and aggressive when necessary. But use it to your advantage. Don't let the wolf take over. You'll be fine."

Sierra put a hand on Calvin's leg and smiled. "It was great seeing you again. But I must ask my leave. I need real sleep."
The latter statement being directed at Dawn Wind. He was older, and Snow even deferred to him.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sierra - 07-08-2014, 12:04 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 07-14-2014, 09:09 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 07-15-2014, 08:52 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 07-15-2014, 03:39 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 07-16-2014, 12:36 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 07-16-2014, 01:46 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 07-17-2014, 09:40 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 07-19-2014, 08:20 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 07-21-2014, 12:30 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 07-21-2014, 03:05 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 07-22-2014, 05:38 AM