This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A quiet night in
Rune looked up at Hood with that OH! COME ON! shocked expression. No bacon!? Didn't White understand that bacon was one of the food groups! Frozen bacon? microwaved bacon? canned bacon? Bacon fat? Bacon candy? Bacon bacon bacon.

She blinked and slurped down the rest of the smoothie. Her tummy felt full and bloated afterward, and she regretted having slurped it all down so fast.

"Gods are dangerous."
She said into the empty cup like she were trying to convince herself. "But he didn't smell bad. He didn't smell like anything. Not even so much as having punched a guy's lights out. Only thing I smelled on him was vodka."
She sighed and rolled her eyes upward to follow White as he rounded the room. "I can smell violence on people. It follows them like a fog of bad cologne. You reek of it, you know."
Her cheeks flushed momentarily green, sick, but all that escaped her tummy was a sound burp. She'd gotten used to how bad White smelled. At least today it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

He tossed her some clothes that smelled vaguely like bleach water. She hoped that meant they were clean. The sweat pants had a logo on the butt of a poodle and tiny round dots that probably once were stuck with rhinestones. She set them aside and checked out the hoodie. It had a faded anime princess printed on it. Rune shrugged and twisted around and changed right there. Though she did keep her back to White while she did. "Yah. Cause right bra size is so vital to proper sweatshirt wear, huh."
She spit back her own retort, and silently prayed he had done no such thing. She'd have to kill him for real if he had. "But for future reference, i'm a medium. Never worn anything but sports bras ever."
She shrugged. The idea of walking through racks and racks of the real thing made her shiver. She had no idea what to get even if she wanted and like hell if she was going to watch how-to videos on that kind of thing.

She peeked over her shoulder to see if he was occupied with something else and gently peeled off her top; true to the previous statement, her back was bare of all straps, but did flex and crease with workable muscle when she moved. Sports bras just didn't go with the kind of thing she wore last night.

She dumped the top on the floor afterward. For the bottoms she wiggled into the pants and pulled them up beneath the miniskirt as she did. It pushed up to her waist and she intended to pull it down back over the pants, but it was too gosh darn tight. So she just ripped the shoddily held together seam and dumped it with the other piece of trash on the floor. The underwear she'd put on later; its not like she had to change out of a present pair -- she wasn't wearing any. (Cause the lines woulda shown through the skirt and she didn't own any stringy thongs! Why the hell would she own a thong anyway!)

With the excuse of pulling the hood up over her head, she peeked back over her shoulder.

"Uncle Seth say when he was coming back?"
She turned gently in the chair wishing her stomach didn't hurt so bad that she could pull her legs up. "I hope he found----OMG!"
she cut herself off, eyes flashed wide and heart pounding.

"MY HEDGEHOG!!!"
She gasped. He was all alone and probably hungry!

"I have to call Uncle Seth and tell him to feed my hoglet. Do you got a phone I can use?"

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Hood - 06-30-2014, 10:24 AM
[No subject] - by Rune - 07-01-2014, 10:08 AM
[No subject] - by Hood - 07-01-2014, 11:07 AM
[No subject] - by Rune - 07-01-2014, 03:43 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 07-01-2014, 04:22 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 07-02-2014, 09:26 AM
[No subject] - by Hood - 07-02-2014, 10:02 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 07-03-2014, 01:53 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 07-03-2014, 08:31 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 07-07-2014, 02:04 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 07-07-2014, 05:37 PM