This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cornering the Meaning of Dreams
She just lay there, lost in thought. Whatever it was, he saw her face fall, and suddenly there were tears in her eyes, crying softly. His heart broke for her. He moved his arm from her stomach to her side and pulled her to him so that she was on her side. Then he put his arms around her and held her, just held her and let her cry. Inside he felt so powerless. There was nothing he could do. And even if he did think of something, she was crying right now. He couldn't fix it. And he guessed that she just wanted him to be there any way.

Softly he stroked her hair while the other arm held her. He whispered, "Shhh....It's ok Ayden. It's ok. I love you, Ayden, I love you."
Over and over again he said the words, trying to think of something to do to make her feel better. She'd done what she had to protect her family. Maybe she felt that since she'd stopped they were now in danger? "Ayden, what is it? It's a dream, love, just a dream. You saved them. They are safe. And I'm not going to die. I'm here. I'm here with you. Trust me Ayden, it's ok."
He just held on to her, hoping she heard him. "You'll see,"
he said as he held her, stroking her hair and back gently, over and over again.

Maybe he should take her somewhere, some place special. It was Friday morning. Yeah, he'd take the day off and take her some place nice for the weekend. He said nothing as she cried, hoping that it was enough for her to know that he was listening and that he cared.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-14-2014, 08:49 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-14-2014, 10:25 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-14-2014, 12:25 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-14-2014, 01:04 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-14-2014, 03:30 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-15-2014, 08:13 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-15-2014, 09:23 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-15-2014, 12:00 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-15-2014, 12:53 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-15-2014, 02:05 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-18-2014, 07:42 AM