This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cornering the Meaning of Dreams
Ayden did not think he was right about this. The dreams before were not like this. Something had changed, something had changed her dreams. Ayden couldn't for the life of her figure out what had changed that would make such a huge impact.

Ayden was conflicted by his words of affection. She should be angry he couldn't accept her for what she was before, that it took her to up-heave her life so that she could be with him to accept her, but she was not. The dreams had shifted after that. Not immediately, but Ayden wondered if that was part of it.

She shook her head. "These are different from then. Before my loved ones survived because of whatever it was I was doing. Now...
Ayden sat up and looked him straight in the eyes, the fear written all over her face and whispered. "Now you all die. Horrible deaths. My dreams have always been filled with blood...Now,
Ayden laid back against her pillow and stared up at the ceiling. "Now you are covered in blood, and it's my fault. But it wasn't me who hurt you, something else. Something that came because I didn't do something."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-14-2014, 08:49 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-14-2014, 10:25 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-14-2014, 12:25 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-14-2014, 01:04 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-14-2014, 03:30 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-15-2014, 08:13 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-15-2014, 09:23 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-15-2014, 12:00 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-15-2014, 12:53 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-15-2014, 02:05 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-18-2014, 07:42 AM