This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cornering the Meaning of Dreams
"What is it Ayden?"
Connor's hand was warm against her skin. She felt almost cold from the fear. Ayden laid her head against his chest. She could feel his heart beating below. She focused on it, he was alive.

Ayden wasn't exactly sure how to begin. How to tell him dreams were always present, and always tinged with blood and death. How do you tell someone you just watched them dying in their arms and not sound crazy?

She lay there in Connor's arms trying to find the words and taking comfort in his arms. She had finally stopped shaking, her body ached not only from their prior activities but from the drop of adrenaline. Ayden tried to talk but her mouth was dry. Sitting up and grabbing the water by her bedside, she took a swallow and looked down at her love's face racked with concern and comfort.

Ayden smiled. "A bad dream. Several actually."

Ayden laid back down and put her body as close to his as possible. His arm wrapped around her back, caressing it softly. Ayden laid her head on his chest and felt his comfort. "I've always had dreams filled with what I did and with things I can't really explain. Now they are filled with blood and death and the clear impression it's my fault for not doing something."
Ayden paused and took in her own words. She knew she was crazy. What would he think? "But I have no idea what I'm not doing."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-14-2014, 08:49 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-14-2014, 10:25 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-14-2014, 12:25 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-14-2014, 01:04 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-14-2014, 03:30 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-15-2014, 08:13 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-15-2014, 09:23 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-15-2014, 12:00 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-15-2014, 12:53 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 08-15-2014, 02:05 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 08-18-2014, 07:42 AM