This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Spitfire
When Ayden walked away, Sebastian's smile lingered as he watched her back. Oh yeah, he'd definitely hit that. He looked back at the two chuckle-heads at his table and gave them a smirk. They should be taking notes. He sat back and drank his beer. "Fuck, but that's good!"
He shook his head. "Shoulda seen this guy we had to hit today. One of Kolomov's guys. He was a tough son-of-a-bitch. Me and Gregor and Stefan ended up really working him over. Gregor's nose is busted up bad though. Stefan eye's pretty fucked too. But they got a enough of a hold of him for me to work."
Another pull. "Tell you what, my hands hurt though."
He looked at the bruised knuckles. "May have broken one."

"Let me see," said Kady. Bas gave him his hand and Kady probed at the knuckles gently. It hurt, but that was no big deal. Just part of the job. "Not swollen. Probably just really bruised." Bas shrugged, taking his hand back. It didn't really matter. He'd broken 'em before and he'd break 'em again. Just a part of life. Course if he wanted to, he could pray and use the Holy Mother's power. But he didn't enjoy it as much. He liked the adrenaline rush that came from actual fighting.

The waitress came back with their food- Bas could see that she definitely did not like Kady and Karl from the way she'd put their plates down- and the borscht smelled delicious. Reminded him of when he was a kid. "Thanks Ayden. Smells great. You sure you don't got someone's babushka back there cookin?"

She smiled at his stupid joke- she was a good waitress. Prolly did pretty good in tips too. He'd leave a nice one for her. If his eye wasn't on the hostess, he'd try to see if he could giver her something else too, ring or no. But...one goal at a time.

"Sasha and I are going for coffee after this. She'd love it if you joined us."

He grinned. Nice. Very nice. "Sasha? The hostess right? Cool. Cool cool cool."
This was gonna be a nice day indeed.

"Just let me know when 'yall'"-
he tried her American accent- "get off."
He smiled to let her know that he was just teasing. When she walked away, he caught Sasha's eye and then smiled, jerking his chin out. Yeah, this would be fun.

Edited by Sebastian, Sep 14 2014, 10:59 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-12-2014, 10:35 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-12-2014, 10:45 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-12-2014, 12:09 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-12-2014, 12:29 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-12-2014, 02:10 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-13-2014, 12:11 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-13-2014, 02:55 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-14-2014, 11:14 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-14-2014, 11:29 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-15-2014, 09:18 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-15-2014, 10:51 AM