This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Spitfire
Kady and Karl laughed and moved over. "Not much man. Just the usual shit. Were down at the trains watching over a shipment of merchandise. Nothing much happened." Kady looked disappointed. Bas understood that. Whenever you were moving merchandise, though, no activity was best. They dealt pretty much in black-market stuff, aside from drugs and stuff like that. A few strings of girls. But Mordvinov didn't touch none of that under-age stuff, for which Bas was glad. He'd do a lot of shit- had done a lot of shit. But running little girls and boys for the pervs was not one of them. He was glad Mr. Mordvinov felt the same way.

Plus there was that building over in the Zamoskvorechye district. That was one of the Kolomov's places. Building straight went up in flames. Served him right, though he kinda hoped the kids made it out. If not, well....better to be dead then in that kinda business. Word was that asshole Kolomov had even hired a hitman to take out a Kremlin aide or whatever who was going to expose him- his being a nice upstanding member of the community and all. Well that all had blown up in his face, literally. The Kolomovs were on their way down anyway. That little ambush a few years back had put them on that path.

Anyway, Bas was glad that Kady was finding his place, even if it was with a mudak like Karl. Sometimes Bas wondered at Kady and Karl. If that's how he went, that's fine. But Karl was a prick. But whatever.

The two of them were giggling like a bunch of girls and he shook his head. Maybe not that way, then. Just became retarded around each other. The waitress was heading over from the front of the building.

Pretty. Had a mass of red and orange hair tied back, framing some very kissable lips. Had that whole fire thing going, cuz even from this distance, he could see that her contacts were fire too. Nice figure too. Black hugged her curves. Definitely something to hold on to. He looked over and his brother seemed to have become 12, the way he and Karl started talking. He rolled his eyes. He bet they had drunk a lot of spit in their coffees if they'd been coming here and acting like that.

"Man! Shut the fuck up, assholes!"
he said irritably, looking at them briefly, just as the waitress came over.

"Hi I'm Ayden, I'll be ya'lls server this afternoon. Can I get ya'll anything to drink?"

Her accent made him smile and he let it show. American. Sounded like a cowboy. "Hi Ayden. I'm Sebastian. And I bet you know these two mudaks already. My brother Arkady and his friend Karl."
He lowered his voice- though he made sure they could hear him- "You'll have to forgive them. Whenever they get together they seem to go back in age."
His voice returned to normal. "I'll have an amber. Whatever's on tap is fine with me."
He looked over. "Hey, assholes! Tell the pretty lady your drink. And don't be dicks about it!"
He loved his little brother. But geez. At this rate, he was never gonna get a girl.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-12-2014, 10:35 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-12-2014, 10:45 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-12-2014, 12:09 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-12-2014, 12:29 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-12-2014, 02:10 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-13-2014, 12:11 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-13-2014, 02:55 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-14-2014, 11:14 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-14-2014, 11:29 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-15-2014, 09:18 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-15-2014, 10:51 AM