This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Friendly Little Spar
Bas listened attentively while watching the skinny kid follow Charlie's instructions. He was determined, he'd give him that. He was drenched in sweat and Charlie wasn't letting up on him. Now he was going from jacks to push-ups to the bag and back again. The guy's heart was probably jack-hammering. Charlie would probably ease up in a bit to let the guy cool down. He knew what he was doing. But he didn't waste time either. If you were going to pansy-ass your way through it, he'd make sure you gave up the first session.

Nox's story though, that was interesting. "You must be fifty kinds of lucky to have survived falling out of a plain, man! Even with the body cast, shit!"
As for the rest. "Man that's some next level shit right there. No memory? A mysterious girl. Cash. And the power? What the hell man? Sound like a movie or something."

For all that, though, he liked Nox. Suddenly he felt that menace again. Now that he knew what it was, he didn't feel threatened. Well, not really anyway. The guy coulda surprised him when they were fighting, if he'd wanted to hurt him. Still....he prayed- which now felt kinda weird, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he needed to ask the Holy Mother before he could use it- and the power flooded into him. Just in time too, cuz he saw a tendril of air make it's way to the scrawny kid just as he was jumping and tickle him on the cheek.

Bas laughed at the kid's reaction. God, this could be lot of fun. A thought occurred to him and he laughed again. He'd have to try it when he was with a girl again. Maybe Sasha. Maybe. She was so clingy after that first day. Still, she still was smokin hot. It might be worth it. Plus, get that Ayden off his back, in case she decided to come after him. Course, a part of him wanted her to. Now she looked like she'd be fun in the sack. Maybe it was the hair and contacts, but he couldn't help but wonder if she was a fireball there too. And since she could use the power....well that just led to all kinds of interesting possibilities.

All idle thoughts of course. Nox pretty much was running on instinct, much as he was. But what he wove, and how he spoke of it- 'tight weaves blocking projectiles'- said that his knowledge of the power was very specific to combat. Aside from being cool to hang with, he might be a good guy to learn from.

Bas leaned back and wove a couple threads of air and fire that he enjoyed using. "I really don't know what to do with the power that much. I like to blow shit up. That's fun. And mostly if we're down in a fight or something. Like someone is going to cheap-shot a guy from behind. Or if you can't get somewhere in time. That's how I first did it, anyway. Dickwad was gonna shoot my buddy in the head and I was runnin for all I was worth and wasn't going to make it. And suddenly, that guy was flyin through the air and slamming into the wall. Was pretty cool actually."
He laughed at the memory. "I need to practice it more in fights, I guess. Could be useful. Though to be honest, I love me a good hand to hand fight. I think that's maybe why I mostly fuck around with the power and don't use it for anything too serious."

He paused remembering Ayden and his hand. His voice dropped. "Dude, just a couple days ago I saw this chick take my busted up hand and heal it! Just like that! Blew my mind that you can do that. I gotta learn more about this. This could be good."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-23-2014, 11:48 AM
[No subject] - by Pyotr Grigory - 09-23-2014, 12:07 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-23-2014, 12:42 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-23-2014, 01:08 PM
[No subject] - by Pyotr Grigory - 09-23-2014, 01:19 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-23-2014, 02:35 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-23-2014, 02:55 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-23-2014, 03:09 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-23-2014, 03:28 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-23-2014, 03:49 PM
[No subject] - by Pyotr Grigory - 09-23-2014, 03:59 PM