This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Girls Night Out
Ayden moved towards the men and whispered in their ear. Emily was curious at what was being said and whispered "Listen"
to draw upon her magic. Inside Emily laughed at what Ayden told the men. It allowed her to react with no surprise when Ayden turned around and wrapped an arm around her. Emily followed suit and wrapped an arm around Ayden and allowed a giggle to escape her lips as Ayden kissed her cheek. She turned with Ayden and left, arm still wrapped around her until they were out of sight. Inside she laughed. She had caught the shifting of the feet of the two men as they turned. Emily recognized that dance.

The two women put on they coats and headed out. Emily couldn't help but feel a little guilty about it. She hoped she hadn't ruined Ayden's fun with her fears. "Thanks Ayden. I'm sorry - I hope I didn't ruin your fun. I feel like I owe you an explanation."

As they walked, Emily explained about Bryce and how he had become violent and tried to rape her. That night was traumatic for her and only by sheer will did Emily keep the tears from her eyes. "Ever since that night, I'm afraid of men touching me. Reactions range from freezing up to screaming hysterically. You should see what I have to do before business meetings and shaking all those hands. I only think I can do it because it only lasts a few seconds. I don't know if it's because they were showing interest or my fear is getting worse, but based on how my thoughts were going, I could guarantee that had they touched me it would have drawn attention."

Emily pause for a minute. "It was that night that I figured out I could do things. Things like you can do. It's because of that that he hadn't succeeded. I kinda threw him across the room hard enough to knock him out."
The thought brought a brief smile to her face. Emily felt comfortable telling Ayden about her magic. She had remembered the feeling at the coffee shop when she had met Ayden and had assumed Ayden had felt the same tonight when she had used her magic.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 11-10-2014, 02:21 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 11-10-2014, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 11-10-2014, 02:28 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 11-11-2014, 08:56 AM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 11-11-2014, 10:33 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 11-11-2014, 01:16 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 11-11-2014, 01:38 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 11-12-2014, 05:58 AM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 11-12-2014, 06:09 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 11-12-2014, 08:31 AM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 11-12-2014, 02:41 PM