This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

What Comes After A Fall
A cab pulled up next to them. Aria was surprised, she hadn't expected that. Lucas got out, he felt like a mess, he didn't look much better. He asked her if she was okay. She smiled. "Better now."
She could have called a cab, she felt horrible for interrupting whatever he'd been doing despite the fact he had said he was glad she called.

Everyone was having a hell of a day. She smiled up at Lucas. "Thanks for coming."
He smelled slightly of alcohol and that made Aria wonder, she'd not known him long, but she was fairly sure he didn't drink, she was pretty sure it had to do with his demons. Aria wondered what had happened to him, why his emotions were scattered. She put a calming hand on his his check and smiled. "Let's go home. We need to clean up. And you look exhausted too."

Lucas held the door open and Aria scooted inside, Mya followed her, nearly on her heels, she shied away from Lucas as she got in, she scrunched in as close to Aria before Lucas closed the door. He walked around and sat next to Aria. He felt warm next to her. Aria held his hand in both of hers and pushed herself against him. Mya was doing the same to her, not that she was much help with warmth, a regular pile of bodies for warmth. Except Mya was shaking with both fear and cold. She didn't want to be there anymore than she had the place. Aria put one hand on Mya's and tried to calm her down. "Lucas is a friend, he's not going to hurt you. I promise."

Aria gave the cab driver her address and he started driving them back the way he had come with Lucas. She looked up at Lucas. "I can tend to our wounds at my place. I'll need a little help. I don't think she wants to be near anyone right now. And I'm not exactly fond of hospitals myself."
If her injuries were too bad she could see the medic at probably wouldn't do that either.

They rode in near silence, everyone in their own thoughts. Aria squeeze Lucas hand. She started to recognize places, the silence was getting to her, everyone was a buzz with emotions and no one was talking the quiet didn't have to be so thick. She whispered to Lucas. "You okay?"

He didn't get much of a chance to answer before the cab driver stopped in front of the Delicate Scroll. Home, hopefully safely there, and out of the woods. Hopefully with easily tended wounds and hopefully Mya was agreeable to getting herself looked at.

Aria led Mya up the stairs to her apartment and unlocked the door. Once inside she reached for her sword, but remembered it wasn't there. She sighed and wondered when and if she'd ever get that back.

Aria started tending Mya's wounds, she hurt to move, her wrists ached and the more she moved the wounds opened up and started to seep again. But Mya first.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-20-2014, 11:25 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 11-21-2014, 03:43 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-21-2014, 04:18 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 11-24-2014, 01:09 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-24-2014, 01:33 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 11-25-2014, 01:13 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-25-2014, 02:47 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 12-01-2014, 10:05 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-01-2014, 01:13 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-02-2014, 05:41 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 12-02-2014, 03:24 PM