This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Perfect Prey
Hood spent a moment just staring at the man after his brief introduction. A frenchman. Just fucking great. The silent stare lasted just long enough to almost become awkward, then he just sighed quietly and stepped clear of the door, waving for Enzo to step in. "Mr White. Rule One. Safe house. I keep it safe. If I have to burn this safe house to cover your ass, your superiors will not be happy. Two. My safe house. I keep it safe. You do something that causes me to need to burn this place, I'll probably make sure you're in here when I throw the match Three. You clean up your own mess while living in my house. I clean up mine. Four. Top shelf in the fridge is yours. Get your own beer. Or wine. Whatever floats your fucking boat."

He gave Enzo the basic run-down and tour. The spare bedroom was still only furnished with cots, rather then actual beds, but there were sleeping bags, blankets, and pillows. All clean. Even a pair of small dressers and a closet. A scattering selection of mens and womens underwear and simple, and cheap, clothes, in case a need arouse. After having Rune sulking around the place for so long, he had decided it was a good idea to keep such things on hand in case of emergencies.

He didn't bother with showing Enzo the hidden basement armoury at the moment. It would come up eventually, but it wasn't exactly why the Atharim hunter had been sent Hood's way. He pulled a bottle of beer from the fridge, then leaned against the kitchen counter and eyed Enzo, "So. Give me the run down."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Hood - 11-19-2014, 08:54 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 11-22-2014, 09:13 AM
[No subject] - by Hood - 11-23-2014, 04:05 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 11-25-2014, 07:18 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 11-26-2014, 08:03 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 11-28-2014, 06:00 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 11-29-2014, 09:39 AM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 11-30-2014, 06:00 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 12-01-2014, 11:52 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 12-04-2014, 09:39 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 12-15-2014, 08:05 PM