This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Adrift in Moscow
Aurora couldn't help but blush at his words and his offer. She smiled, happy was an understatement. "It would be my pleasure."
She grinned at him. "Though it might be a bit early for much more than coffee."

He chuckled while looking into her eyes. "We shall see. There is a bistro around the corner. It's small and intimate. I think you will like it."
He stood up and took his case to the girl at the counter. She couldn't hear what he said, but his face seemed serious. Once the case was stored in a back room, he returned smiling. "You ready?"

Aurora smiled. "Sure."
Aurora set her coffee cup on the table to the side, they'd come pick it up she was sure. She picked up her coat and pulled it around her. She didn't think she needed her coat, but she didn't want to carry it either.

Aurora followed him out the door with a smile. He was more than just a good cellist. He held the door for her as she walked out. He was true to his word the bistro was around the corner almost literally. It looked quaint, it was quiet. There were tables outside pushed up against the wall. The cast iron white tables you see in all the classic movies. The umbrellas were missing, as if anyone was going to be dining outside in the Moscovian winter.

He opened the door for her and she smiled at him happily before stepping inside the warmth of the place, it smelled of home cooked food. Each table separated by several feet but yet the atmosphere said it was quiet and intimate as he'd said. The hostess sat them down in a quiet corner of the bistro, it was nice table for two. The chair was comfortable, a little fake candle set the atmosphere nicely. It would have been a perfect place for a date and she looked over at her new friend and smiled. "I do like this place."

Aurora looked at the menu carefully, she wasn't overly hungry, her menu slipped out of her hands and her eyes met his where she had followed the menu. He was smiling and Aurora couldn't help but to look down shyly. She looks up tentatively, and he's staring at her as if sizing her up. "Hmm....I think I have an idea for you."
He closed the menu. "Do you trust me?"
His look said that she could.

Aurora nodded slowly with a smiled. It was against her better judgement but it wasn't like he was out to poison her or anything. He smiled back at her. When the waitress returned he called her over and whispered to her what they were to have. Aurora found the secret almost too much but she didn't try to lean forward. He was a mystery to her and that had almost as much appeal as looking at him.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-06-2015, 01:55 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-06-2015, 03:44 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-07-2015, 09:45 AM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-09-2015, 03:46 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-10-2015, 12:37 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-11-2015, 08:24 AM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-11-2015, 01:54 PM