This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Right Thing to Do
Nox sighed. "No. It didn't kill the girl. It threw the girl to the side when I taunted it. She is safe and sound to my knowledge. The guy who tried to help took her out the back. I told him to take her to an urgent care clinic two bridges up from the concert hall."

This was ridiculous. "The strzyga was in the audience before the lights and sound went out. How could it kill the reborn gods with Methos if it was up front and they were likely back stage?"
I wasn't going to use the idiodic term.

Nox leaned back in the chair, his eyes still on the syringe. "Look. I'm not an idiot and what I'm about to say is going to make things worse for me. But what the fuck. If I were going to do this. If I really wanted to kill two gods in the middle of a concert this is what I'd do. I'd set off small charge that blew the main power, and the secondary power at the same time. We work best under cover of dark. We work in the shadows. I'd have two men. They'd go out near simultaneously as the lights died. But it didn't quite go down like that. The man died, then the woman died. I killed the strzyga out front after both had stopped already. The creature didn't attack until after the man's light show went out. Then the sound went out and you could hear her scream. I was here to see Methos with my friends. I didn't want to be swept up in this shit."

Nox remembered the last question. "To my knowledge the girl the strzyga had couldn't channel. They don't eat gods. I could tell you something that does. Scares the fuck out of me."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 04-27-2017, 11:51 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 04-27-2017, 04:50 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 04-28-2017, 11:25 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 05-01-2017, 12:03 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-01-2017, 09:17 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 05-12-2017, 10:43 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 06-08-2017, 01:57 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 06-10-2017, 10:58 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 07-31-2017, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 07-31-2017, 06:54 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 08-02-2017, 12:22 PM