This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Right Thing to Do
The woman... no Aria's sister, that's why she was looking for her father - he was dead. Aria killed him. Fuck! I'm so screwed. She left in a huff, leaving Nox alone with Ivan. He wasn't sure this was any better an idea than Dorian questioning him. At least with Dorian he knew where he stood, with Ivan, he looked all cop and didn't understand their world. That was why Dorian chose him, that and the fact that he could subdue Nox he was certain of that.

But the problem was, Ivan was a baby compared to him, he'd just learned how to touch the fucking power, he couldn't out think Nox. Nox knew it was a lot ego talking but he'd shown him how to do what he did, he didn't know anything.

Nox sighed and sat down but his eyes never left the syringe sitting on the table while Ivan idly played with it. He dropped the power and the wall fell with a silent pop as it vanished from the room. "I went to the Methos concert with two friends. Sage and Dorian's son, Cruz. The girls all stayed home."
Maybe if they hadn't Nox wouldn't have hooked up with Jay later that night, fuck this was a mess!

"Inside I looked up and saw all the weaves that the boy was using to make the Aurora Borealis on the ceiling. It was pretty. We sat down in our seats. I'd seen a strange guy outside, dead eyes he was stalking a teenage girl. I didn't think anything of it, strange people all the time. But when we sat down she was a few rows in front and he was watching her. Then the lights went out but the music kept playing just as loud as it had been. That was when I noticed that there was a chill of a female wielding the power somewhere. But I didn't have time to think about anything there was a scream from the general vicinity of the teenage girl. Me and the guy next to me went to check it out. We stumbled over her bodyguard, his head was at a weird angle. But I knew he was dead I didn't even check and kept moving towards the red head I'd seen outside. I saw he held the girl and I got in front of him to distract him. The other guy was behind it. I taunted it. The girl was flung to the side with a huge chunk taken out of her neck and blood was everywhere. It came at me. I used a weave of air and shived it from the base of it's chin to it's head. It collapsed on me. At some point in our rough and tumble it grabbed me and left a bruise. But it fell and the other guy tugged it off me and then he took off with the girl back behind the stage. Didn't need the girl being accosted while she was bleeding like that I gave him the address of the nearest urgent care clinic and that's where I assumed they went. I cut off the head of the strzyga. I needed to separate the two and I was going to take it with me but the police showed up and I needed a distraction. So I wove a box of air and lit the body on fire and then lit the head and threw it so I didn't have to stick around so I didn't have to do this. It was a messy job, but I had to get out so I didn't get pinned with the two murders of the gods. Yet here I am doing the right thing because Dorian knows I killed the one in the audience. I didn't kill the other two. I took off through the back of the stage and once I was out I pulled the earth up in front of the door so no one could follow me through the door. Then I went home to Dorian's. Slept in the basement."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 04-27-2017, 11:51 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 04-27-2017, 04:50 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 04-28-2017, 11:25 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 05-01-2017, 12:03 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-01-2017, 09:17 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 05-12-2017, 10:43 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 06-08-2017, 01:57 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 06-10-2017, 10:58 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 07-31-2017, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 07-31-2017, 06:54 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 08-02-2017, 12:22 PM