This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Right Thing to Do
Nox sat lost in his thoughts, trying to unscramble the truth from the lies he told himself. He was getting no where. The countless memories that flooded in that countered everything he'd thought of himself. It wasn't just a one off thing. Had he been noticing boys as a kid? Why had Aurora kept quiet? Surely she'd have loved the fodder? But he was distracted when his wallet beeped. A message for Jay. He was hesitant to read it. But he did look at it.

His reply was sent quickly. Nox didn't think Jay would go back to Dorian's but he offered it none-the-less. But the tunnels would work, and would be safer than even Dorian's place. There was no risk to burning down Dorian's house there.

Nox closed his eyes and was about to drift into his memories again when Jay's second text went off. Jay didn't live in Moscow, he was an American, and he'd just come from Africa. Of course he knew nothing of the tunnels. Nox sent Jay the mapping software for his wallet, so he could use the map he'd made of the first level plus street level. He'd find the entrances and could do with it what he wanted.

Nox didn't get a chance to drift back into his memories, as a woman with brown hair, and green eyes walked in. They were so close to Aria's that he almost smiled but he saw what was in her hand and the panic that came when there were needles around set in. Nox's first instinct was to throw up a wall to stop her progression, and then flee. The fucking chair didn't move when he jumped back and there was likely going to be a several bruises on his body because of it.

Panic makes you do stupid things and getting tangled in the immovable objects that were legs and chairs was pretty stupid. A second body entered the room, and Nox found it was a familiar face, and he was trying to calm him down. "I don't care how fucking dangerous you think I am, you won't stick me with that."
Nox took several deep breathes and put his hands on the arms of the chair in a death grip, he was going to calm down. "I could have flung it from your hands, boiled the contents and burst the container. I could do any number of things to you or it that I wanted. I threw up a wall. My first instinct."

The woman sighed. "You are here to confess to a murder you committed. Or is Dorian lying and you are wasting our time?"

Nox shook his head. "I didn't murder anyone. I did my job."
Nox pulled up the sleeve of his left arm. "I am Atharim. One of those hunters the Ascendancy mentioned."
He said the words and let it sink in.... he was a god AND Atharim. No matter how calm he might be speaking now, his body was tense and fear coursed through his body and the wall stood in place.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 04-27-2017, 11:51 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 04-27-2017, 04:50 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 04-28-2017, 11:25 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 05-01-2017, 12:03 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-01-2017, 09:17 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 05-12-2017, 10:43 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 06-08-2017, 01:57 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 06-10-2017, 10:58 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 07-31-2017, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 07-31-2017, 06:54 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 08-02-2017, 12:22 PM