This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Branch
Alex thought about going with Ivan. But this wasn't something that people needed to know more were involved. She was fairly certain the Chief Inspector was legit. But you never knew for certain. "I think you should do this part alone. Too many eyes make people nervous. But tomorrow. I think you need to relax a little, you are making the waitress' nervous."
Alex smiled at Ivan. "You'll just attract attention. Tomorrow morning we can go in, I'll be in my office and I can put out feelers. We'll see how it goes. But you need to talk with Drayson alone - with me in tow it looks suspicious. But tomorrow."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-13-2018, 02:10 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 02-13-2018, 06:40 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-14-2018, 11:54 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 02-15-2018, 06:30 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-15-2018, 01:21 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 02-16-2018, 01:56 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-22-2018, 12:09 PM