This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

On top of the world
Of course she was a queen. She did not need to hear the Sigma tell her so. However, the adoration of her subjects was not something she was one to interrupt.

Her smile was sweet when she looked at him. The actress in her, after all, had been groomed since the day she was snatched from Cuba. When she wanted to display innocence, her mind shifted into innocence. Many powerful men liked demure women. Yet when her eyes lifted to the window previously occupied by Marcus' studious gaze, the whimsy behind her cinnamon expression melted into sovereignty. The transformation was purposeful like a cat stretching its claws to make sure the prey knew they were sharp.

"I have yet to see how well you control the crowd. So far, I must admit, I have been disappointed."

She stretched an arm along the ridge of soft leather cushions. Together, the hems of their coats blended like twin pools of blood.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Spectra Lin - 09-06-2014, 07:01 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 09-06-2014, 11:33 PM
[No subject] - by Spectra Lin - 09-08-2014, 07:24 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 09-08-2014, 08:51 PM