This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

First Steps
Michael watched and waited. He could not tell what ran through Dr. Weston's mind but he did not need to. Still, he ease back into his seat when she looked up and spoke without hesitation.

Michael immediately released the power and the wall between the world dropped. It did no reveal much, but his expression changed, allowing hints of exhaustion and concern over the daunting task ahead to float to the surface. It was difficult, but she had saved his life at least twice, likely more. If he was to proceed, he would need to change the way he dealt with people.

"Sorry,"
was the first step, delivered in a tight voice. "It was necessary."

He continued on without pause. "I have been tasked with overseeing the training of people like myself and the Ascendancy. You are the closest thing to a medical expert the Custody has."

Michael was not fond of the idea of the people he commanded being used as lab rats, but he could control it as much as possible with his position. "Instead of studying the sick and dying, you will be working with people like me,"
he made a point of holding her gaze. "Study and learn what you can. I can show people how, but I don't know why."

Michael hesitated a moment before finishing. Times were changing, and he had to adapt. "You are the only one I trust to do this."
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 11-06-2014, 04:24 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 11-10-2014, 06:41 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 11-12-2014, 06:34 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 11-20-2014, 08:08 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 11-20-2014, 10:04 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 11-21-2014, 06:06 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 11-23-2014, 07:54 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 12-04-2014, 09:13 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 12-09-2014, 07:57 AM
[No subject] - by Torri - 12-11-2014, 05:21 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 12-13-2014, 09:15 PM