This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

L'Etat, c'est moi
Victoria was coming to dislike that calculating gaze he put on her. If it was pure analysis, that would be fair enough, acceptable. Something she herself did. However, there was just this sens of superiority to it all. Perhaps she was being unfair to him, but it made her skin prickle nonetheless, one hand clenching momentarily under the table. Her composure didn't change other than that, however. Eyes still drilling into Vellas as much as his were to her.

The revelation on that he could not directly see it was interesting. So other women would be able to work closer with her; it was obvious she would need to be trained by women. Were there other female Ascendants? She suspected so. The question was whether they were more skilled than her. Victoria had the uncomfortable feeling that either way she'd be pioneering some of this. Which would be interesting considering her life had been war, so far. Hopefully there would be Ascendants from other walks of life.

Danger to society. Danger? She'd damn well had this under control for months now. Victoria stopped herself from snapping at him. "That would be a good idea." The ability to actually train her power past simply using it in battle would be welcome. She'd have to see what... what there was to learn, really. "I am prepared, Vellas. I swore an oath, and I mean to keep that oath, even if the situation has changed. My duty is likely even greater now, no?" Taking a deep breath, she gave a firm nod, face hardening even more. "Is that all?"

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 12:14 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 01:12 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 01:54 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 04:05 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 08:18 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-08-2016, 10:44 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-09-2016, 04:48 AM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-09-2016, 07:34 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-12-2016, 10:51 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-20-2016, 09:16 AM