This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

We Don't Want To Anger Morven
He reeled at the blow. The sensation was jarring, and Matias felt it in his mouth and teeth. He hadn’t reconciled the shock of it before the pain began to throb. His cheek and eyes burned, and upon stumbling, he turned back with a  furious glare. The enchanted power swirled into his grasp like a hurricane, but Michael Vellas was swifter. Jay dropped unconscious, and Matias’ surge of anger went unresolved.

He would not attack a fallen man, so he turned the heat of the moment to Michael, voice justifiably raised. “This is how you treat a guest in your house? I did not ask to come to this place, but I came as requested. Your apology is not enough. Get your people in control, or I will make sure the Ascendancy hears about the state of your command.”

By this point, his cheek was flared bright red, and he released the reflexive summons of the enchanted power. The volume of his voice returned to normal. “I will accept a healer if you have one,” he said as he moved onward from the fallen Jay. He was not sure where to go, but as he began to walk, the others joined.
[Image: Matias-signature.jpg]
[ Matias ][ Orisen ][ Sajir ][ Gabriel ][ Quetzalcoatl ]
[Image: aztec-quetzalcoatl-ouroboros-nikolay-todorov.png]
"Into the heart, to hold their hearts."

Messages In This Thread
We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Michael Vellas - 03-09-2024, 09:29 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-11-2024, 02:29 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-19-2024, 10:56 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-20-2024, 03:36 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-20-2024, 03:57 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-25-2024, 01:01 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-26-2024, 01:12 AM