This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A London Reality [London, England]
Morning saw Nox in a better mood and he woke Hayden with a rousing bout of horizontal dancing between the sheets followed by a hearty thank you breakfast.

Hayden left after breakfast with a smile and not without extracting a promise that Nox would stop by the bar that night.

Nox spent the day researching waves.

And researching sequences and patterns.

Ideas percolated in his head.

The night saw him down in the bar flirting with Hayden. Nox even took out a few moments of his nighttime brooding to dance to the song on the jukebox. There was barely room to do so but he didn't care. Dancing cleared his mind. Brought things to fruition even if he hadn't been thinking about it.

Nox let the music through him and let the thoughts go where they went.

The bar closed and Hayden locked the door and sat down at the bar and watched Nox. It was almost like being back at Kallisti.

"Not bad."

Nox chuckled. "I did it for a living for a little while."

"I believe it. Did it help?"

Nox smiled "Actually I think it did."

The night played out the same way as two nights ago with very little sleep, a lot of sex and fewer nightmares.

Morning like the last few. And Nox had a few ideas rolling through his head on things to try. But not while Hayden was around. Besides he needed to figure out how to fix the botched job.

Hayden growled as he looked at his wallet. "Fucking guy is wasting no time."

Nox looked over at Hayden as he started fuming. "What's up?" Nox stepped in front of the pacing man. "Anything I can do to help?"

Hayden stopped and chuckled. "Unless you can take this man out of the picture, not a thing you can do."

"What's got you upset right now?" Nox asked curiously.

"He's firing everyone with no notice. It goes down today."

"What is so important about the building?"

"State of the are equipment. Research facilities. It was a medical center that gave free help to those who couldn't afford it. Cancer, the sickness etc."

Nox grinned. "They've all lost their jobs right? If he loses the building? Be just deserts? I can't help with the lost jobs but I can bring the building down around his ears." Hopefully while he's still in it.

Hayden chuckled. "I mean yeah, that would serve him right, but you can't bring down a building."

Nox smirked and leaned forward and kissed Hayden. "I'll stop by the bar tonight if you want me to."

Hayden rolled his eyes. "Why don't we leave it as a standing invitation for as long as you are in town."

Nox chuckled. "As long as I'm in town," Nox agreed with a squeeze of Hayden's ass and a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you tonight."

Messages In This Thread
A London Reality [London, England] - by Hayden - 01-28-2024, 07:39 PM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 01-29-2024, 02:53 PM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 01-29-2024, 02:54 PM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 01-30-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 01-30-2024, 11:04 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 01-31-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 01-31-2024, 10:43 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 02-01-2024, 11:12 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 02-01-2024, 11:12 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 02-02-2024, 11:44 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 02-02-2024, 11:45 AM