This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A London Reality [London, England]
Nox had gone back on one rule as he and Hayden spent the rest of his first night in London in the guest apartment above Hayden's bar. He shared the last glass of wine with Hayden. At first it had just been a sip and then Hayden kissed him with a mouthful of the red liquid. It hadn't taken them a long time to finish the glass or find themself tangled in the sheets of the bed.

There was no way to flee when their night wound down. When their bodies were spent and sweaty. Hayden fell asleep naked next to Nox and he tried to sleep. The warmth next to him a comfort and an anxiety all at the same time. Nox drifted to sleep several times only to be woken when he bumped into the warm body next to him, or Hayden's arm flung over his body rousing Nox from a light sleep.

It wasn't relatively uneventful sleep -- almost peaceful in comparison. The horde was sated -- not from the violence, but from the pure satisfaction Nox had from being with a guy. Wasn't about love -- wasn't even about the procreation -- it was all about the truth of the matter -- Nox felt something more than just pleasure.

The horde didn't want love. Didn't want a family. It didn't want carnal sex. It wanted to make a life. And what that meant for the horde was procreation -- to spread to live on. For a human that biological impulse was different. Nox remembered the horde feeling sated with Raffe -- saw him as food but never reacted more -- he was sated. Nox's breath caught in his throat as he made the realization.

"Missing someone?"

Nox blinked and turned his head towards Hayden as the other man draped his arm over Nox's chest. "Something like that. More that I realized I've been doing something wrong for a while."

"Girls and not boys?"

Nox laughed. "Yeah. But I had someone. He feed a need I didn't quite understand until now."

Hayden smiled and rolled over on top of Nox with a sly smile. "Do you want me to leave?"

Nox shook his head. "No. No, I don't." Nox pulled Hayden down and whispered into the kiss. "I want you to fuck me."

Messages In This Thread
A London Reality [London, England] - by Hayden - 01-28-2024, 07:39 PM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 01-29-2024, 02:53 PM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 01-29-2024, 02:54 PM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 01-30-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 01-30-2024, 11:04 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 01-31-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 01-31-2024, 10:43 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 02-01-2024, 11:12 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 02-01-2024, 11:12 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Nox - 02-02-2024, 11:44 AM
RE: A London Reality - by Hayden - 02-02-2024, 11:45 AM