This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Birthday Plans [North of Moscow]
Jacob thought a lot of himself. But it would be in Nox's best interest not to underestimate him. He had been alive a long time. One of the longest lived Atharim Nox knew of.

"Anything else?"

Jacob laughed. "Of course. The whole no kids thing."

Nox smirked. "That was taken care of a week or so ago. Didn't notice the uncomfortable walk for a while?"

"Willingly?" The disbelief radiated through Jacob's voice. Nox wouldn't believe himself either if he didn't know the true reason he'd done the deed. And it had nothing to do with his recent proclivities. He was NOT going to subject his kids to his issues. No fucking way was he passing the horde down. He couldn't pass it on the parasite way, but there was no telling what other ways including STDs that it could slip past, but he was careful. And this protected against any genetic mutations it may have caused.

A crack from the west drew both of their attention.

"He's early. And?" Jacob asked.

"I don't suppose I have a choice. It will be nice to hunt. I get final say in who I kill and don't kill."

"That is the way of the Atharim isn't it?" Jacob returned.

"Fine." Nox said as the crossbow bolt flew smack dab into the shield of air Nox had woven when Jacob showed up.

Messages In This Thread
Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-16-2024, 11:16 AM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-17-2024, 12:06 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-18-2024, 10:33 AM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-19-2024, 03:39 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-20-2024, 01:37 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-21-2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Jacob - 01-21-2024, 02:20 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-22-2024, 06:26 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-23-2024, 02:09 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-24-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-25-2024, 06:30 PM