This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Birthday Plans [North of Moscow]
Before Nox left for the extended stay, he folded his tattered gray hoodie and draped it over the pillow left on his bed. He left the laptop open and sitting on the desk should anyone need his security feeds for whatever reason -- or that direct line to Sage if they didn't have one to his Wicked persona already.

Nox seized the power within, slipping through the oil covered slime that the was the horde and watered Lily one last time before he left for a few days. He'd be back. At least that was his plan. But other than those three things, the room looked rather unlived in. No clothes hung in the wardrobe, nothing scattered on the floor. Even the bed was made -- which was unusual, why bother if you were just going to muss it up again later.

For all intents and purposes someone could just as easily take up space here and never know someone else had stayed here. His things were all neatly stowed in the backpack slung over his shoulder except Lily the Lotus, his laptop and his favorite sweatshirt. That was the meaning behind it. Anyone who knew him, knew he was coming back. It was aimed at Raffe, but then Nox had written him a small note anyway. He needed him to do something for him should he not be back in three days.

The folded note with Raffe's name read:

Quote:I know things are strange, but we are still friends, and I need to ask a favor. If I'm not back by opening on the 23rd text Sage this message exactly so he can find me. You can use my computer to do it.

Backdoor Code: T07a11YAnA5540l3

PS: Feel free to use the laptop and watch over Lily for me.

Nox took one last look at his room.

He turned and knocked on Raffe's door then slipped the note under so it could be seen from either side. Hopefully it didn't get kicked around and hopefully he didn't need it. But at least someone would be able to find his body should something happen.

Nox tapped a few screens on his phone and set up a lock that Aurora had enabled long ago, something so her hacker buddy couldn't track them when they were on out on a clandestine mission. He rarely used it. He wasn't even sure if Sage knew he'd kept it around much less that he even knew of its existence. No one could track him. The Atharim would need to use their clues and follow him, but he planned on leaving that trail wide open for a while.

The wallet rebooted and no one including the wonderful and loving Wicked Truth couldn't find him. Nox pulled up the hood to his sweatshirt he'd taken to wear out in the cool Russian weather and slipped into the shadows.

Messages In This Thread
Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-16-2024, 11:16 AM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-17-2024, 12:06 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-18-2024, 10:33 AM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-19-2024, 03:39 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-20-2024, 01:37 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-21-2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Jacob - 01-21-2024, 02:20 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-22-2024, 06:26 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-23-2024, 02:09 PM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-24-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: Birthday Plans [North of Moscow] - by Nox - 01-25-2024, 06:30 PM