This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti)
Alistair had not experienced the one power, magic, or what some even said was the force. He had been ignorant of any real danger. While he had been in the States, he had heard news reports of what was going on in Moscow but had never experienced channeling. Alistair hadn't been one to follow world events; he had been too busy with his craft. Alistair hadn't known that, although he felt like the top alpha male in a world of ancient power, he was merely a speck.

As Candy touched Alistair, Nadya showed a competitive flicker in her eye. She had been an expert at managing ego. You always needed to play into it, playing it masterfully like a musical instrument. Nadya had known exactly what she was doing. As Candy had begun to feel Alistair's leg, Nadya had gazed down, sliding her hand very slowly up the inside of his thigh, squeezing his thick muscular quad tightly toward her. She had softly kissed him on his cheek, then whispered something in his ear, inaudible to Candy.

Alistair had turned back to her with his eyebrows raised with delight. Her lips had mouthed the word "yes" in a seductive and slow motion. 

Alistair had been slightly distracted as he turned back to address and refocus on Candy.

Hearing her break him down accurately, he said, "Wow, you are good. Do I get this service for free, or do I now need to leave some money on the dresser for your insightful insight? Are you about to read my horoscope, too? What was my dog's name when I was 10?"  Alistair continued to enjoy himself, laughing inside though a little impressed.  Still a bit intrigued with what else he would discover. He had thoroughly enjoyed two women getting catty, competing against each other, trying to one-up each other while using him as a scratching post. 

"Yes, I was meeting someone my boss had told me to meet. He is a very powerful man in Moscow. Maybe you've heard of him, Mr." Alistair wasn't able to finish, Nadya had interrupted by reaching up to turn his head back to her.

"Alistair, we not share business with help. Is need-to-know basis, and zis bimbo, she not need to know." Alistair had realized what he had been doing, temporarily letting his guard down. He had quickly changed the subject to something far more shallow. 

"Looks like I get to stay a bit mysterious. I am meeting someone, but they are running late. So Candy. You said you are an entertainer. When do I get to be entertained? Will I get to see you dance or maybe I need a private lesson. I'm dying to see those talents in action." Alistair smirked as he glanced at her breasts. "Although, I'm sure you'd have to bring your goons. I'm sure they are a lot of fun."  Alistair glances at each man, sizing them up, not knowing he could be killed in a matter of seconds.  

"I need another drink. Candy, Nadya, what do you want?" Nadya had ordered a Martini, Alistair an Old Fashioned, and they had waited for Candy to answer.

"Let's talk about something fun. I'm new to Moscow. What do you think I'd enjoy doing?  You seem to know me inside and out.  What local fun is waiting for me?   Alistair changed subjects after his overt request. The liquor had started to get to him and he had continued to fight to hold on to his guardrails.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti) - by Alistair Bishop - 11-10-2023, 03:07 AM