This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz]
Nox was mildly shocked by the acceptance of his proposal. He bit his bottom his lip to hide a shocked smile before he glanced at this wrist pinned to the wall. "While I very much enjoy this, I do need to be able to move." He didn't want her to let go, or loosen her grip just not pin him to the wall any longer so he stepped away from the wall craning his arm and hoping she'd give him the leeway to bend his arm behind his back so he could lead the way. He lost the view of the seductress leading her prey and it was his turn, but he was hardly leading prey and anyone who thought that would be dead before they knew what hit them.

"There are doors here I've never tried. Mostly behind money and connections -- of which I have neither." Nox was certain if he asked he could. He made some of these people a bit of money, it earned some privileges. They reached one of those private doors and were let in without ceremony or money or much of anything other than a relieved look. Whether it was because the two looked like they might hurt someone, or that they both had a reputation of starting fights they could both finish didn't really concern Nox. They knew he wouldn't let someone get hurt. He'd proven himself in that arena even while starting fights. Unlike Oriena who has tales that still circulate the club's pits nearly daily -- how channelers brought down the house -- quite literally.

"As for what you do while I'm in the ring, that's up to you. I'll meet you outside after a shower, unless you want the blood spatter and gore look." Some of the girls liked it, others were skeeved out by it. But Nox didn't expect Ori to wait for him. She bored easily and he never captivated her for long. He was too nice -- too good for her most of the time. Only the horde drew her to him. Though he felt adrift in the world and kindred souls were hard to comeby when you felt alone even amongst the crowds.

It was distractingly different vibe down here. One Ori might actually get into, though he pulled loosened his own reins and kept closer to her. Not out of fear or need to protect her, more out of need to know exactly where the black widow might land should things get violent in their direction. He didn't want to be in her cross hairs.

[[ Nox and Ori will have arrived just after Mik and Jaxen so as to keep the timeline a bit in step without too many changes but in place now ]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz] - by Nox - 10-03-2023, 12:55 PM