This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz]
[[with Nox]]

Her eyes flashed as he turned into her. It wasn’t the very edge of control he fought with, not like it had been at Kallisti when he’d growled at her to back off. This time it was more like a game of who could push who furthest. But she found amusement in his willingness, knowing all she did about what he thought he had to lose. It was playing with fire, but for once it wasn’t her flirting with getting burned. She laughed at his phrasing, outright derisive. “Oh I’m fucking overjoyed.” The sarcasm dripped, which was not to say she was cold with it. Kallisti was hers after all; the home of seduction for its own sake, of tease and mockery. She pressed the bottle slow to her lips, smirked around its edges, knowing how it would shift that hungry darkness around in him.

Then he waved the wrist she held, and Ori’s grip on him lapsed. Instead she shoved Nox back, hard. Doubtless he’d keep his feet, but the wall behind would catch him in any case. She followed closer with a step, reaching to pin his flesh and blood hand by his head. Almaz didn’t take kindly to unscheduled disturbances. At least not outside the permitted areas. Such an action would draw watchful eyes; not that Ori had any problem with causing a scene. Her hips leaned deliberately against his. Whether it made him uncomfortable or aroused she didn’t much care. It wasn’t like he couldn’t just shove her off.

“To toy with you maybe. Or perhaps I’m just being an expert wingman. A little jealousy will no doubt make all those hookups a little sweeter,” she said, then bridged what little space between them remained, as though they really were lovers. The grip of her fingers was pinching and possessive. “Or possibly scare them all away. And what does your poor little broken heart do then?” She smirked at the unkindness, but Nox knew her opinions on that.

“I don’t do half measures, sweetheart. Take what you want or don’t bother.”

Ori knew exactly how to manipulate him.  His heart raced, both from violence and the possession her hold on his wrist above his head.  The horde scratched and clawed at his mind it wanted what was on offer.  There was a dark light to his eyes that rare he let be seen.  Since Jay his attractions differed, not that he was ever truly attracted to a woman.  He realized now it wasn't their looks.  The way the acted, the smell of their skin when he was close, the way they felt against him -- flesh on flesh.  It was all purely physical -- anyone could turn him on with the right moves.  And Ori had it down pat.  Knew fully well she didn't have to pin him against the wall with both hands to keep him present.  His own fucking fear kept him from touching her with the mechanical one even to push her away, not that he wanted to.

He chuckled softly at her wingman comment, the latter was dead on.  He'd seen the girls who regularly sought to claim him after a match slink away.  "Parading me through the levels has scared away all my suitors already."

She dared him and he wanted to give in, but giving in would be bad here.  Very bad, the horde wanted out, needed out.  A fight was better than most of the girls he'd taken to as of recent -- Ori could be both a fight and a fuck.  But it could end so very badly.  He leaned in and gently placed his hand on her hip pulling him tight against what she'd managed to get a rise out of.  But he took without taking what he wanted. He whispered, "I kiss you, and you might bite me in spite and I'd rather not go into my bought busted and blooded first." Nox let slip a little growl of frustration before he offered a proposal. "After my fight you take me someplace you feel safe and I'll be whatever the fuck you want me to be.  You want the fucking horde, and the violence it provoke in me you got it.  You want to make me submit to your fucking will, fine.  Want to take a hot shower, watch fucking chick flicks then I'll make you a goddamned steak dinner to go with and we can pretend we live in a fucking romantic comedy, go to bed, and pretend it never happened. I'll be anything you want tonight Oriena -- anything." It was a little desperate, he knew it.  It wasn't the lack of women at his doorstep.  And she'd know that.  It would likely get him tossed on his ass being vulnerable and willing to do whatever she wanted.  But he was desperate for someone to want him and possessive behavior spurred the feeling tenfold even as fake as it was.

“Tsk. Such a shame for you.” She watched the battle in his expression. The creeping seep of that darkness he kept under lock and key. It sparked something intense in her own gaze. Nox wasn’t what she wanted any more than she was what he wanted, but he played the right game, and that desperate need was a gift she held in her palm to crush or to manipulate as she chose. Certainly, for the moment at least, she was enamoured of it. Not because she coveted control; she didn’t. But because she desired obsession.

“It wouldn’t be from spite,” she promised, biting her own lip around a purely devilish smile. She laughed at the safe comment. And of course she didn’t move from where he held her, nor loosened her own hold of his pinned wrist.

“And how exactly do you plan to keep me occupied in the meantime?”
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz] - by Oriena - 10-03-2023, 12:34 PM