This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz]
Her grip seemed to tighten as they found a place to watch from. Nox didn't really much care to watch the competition. He had a bout in a little while anyway and likely should start heading down. But Ori's words made the horde draw down a little. Why not? Though Nox held firm to his rules. They asked 'why?' and the constant reminder of her fingers on his wrist tugged at a deeper desire. One he desperately needed -- and Raffe didn't actually fill the more and more he had time to process the distance.

Nox smirked as he turned into Ori, his arm craning behind his back slightly uncomfortably as he did so. "Not always in the ring, no. There are other places." His eyes flicked down to her lips and then back up to her eyes. He wouldn't press Ori's good graces too far. He wasn't a complete idiot. "There have been offers in the past I've refused. Some I might consider again if still on the table." He cocked his head to the side with a bright smile he reserved for those times when he wanted to draw someone in. He struggled slightly against her grip on his wrist, not to get away, but to draw attention to how she held him. "Is there something else you want from this?"

He chuckled softly finally answering her question. "Not yet. I want to know why he's here. He'd fare better if he were trying to kill me without announcing his presence and doing it in one surprise motion. This is more. I want to find out what else it is. But I promise we'll go kill some Atharim soon." There was a safe house that needed clearing, but there was just so much other things to do in his life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz] - by Nox - 09-25-2023, 06:12 PM