This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz]
[Image: 71334425-12117373-image-a-26_1684887823374.jpg]

Amelia had been clear he was not to engage until he was confident he could pull it off.  This wasn't the typical job.  And it wasn't a typical date.  Mistress Amelia insisted that Mistress Victoria would open the doors for him.  Ashton didn't typically need Victoria to grease the wheels of the ritzy joints.  Ashton wore a black suit, but it wasn't the traditional type.  There was a bit more skin.  Victoria had a lot of skin showing.  Her dress was strapless and she had beautiful shoulders to show off. 

Victoria hung on his arm in six inch high heels and her sequined dressed brushed against his arm. "This is such a strange place."  Her neck was on a swivel. "I don't think I'm going to like it much.  I hate that Mother made me come."

"I don't know why either. I didn't need your help." Ashton grinned at his friend. "But I love the company."  He sang softly. "And you can keep me sane while we watch the guy Mistress Amelia wants me to get to know."  His image was seared into his mind and it displayed on the screen every so often.  At least they were in the right place. 

They walked through the floors looking around.  Eyes gravitated towards them.  His aura he was told was silvery and drew people in even if they didn't know why they were looking.  At least he wasn't speaking, that drew more eyes than just walking.  He smiled and Victoria and she leaned in close and giggled. "They always look at you."

Ashton laughed, it was lit with a soft sound of music. "They are just wondering why I'm with such a gorgeous girl."

Victoria led them down to the depths where the money was.  "If he's a fighter it'll be better to watch him from down here."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz] - by Ashton - 09-24-2023, 11:46 PM