This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz]
Jacob chuckled at the woman's words.  He knew all too well the things Nox Durante made people think of him.  His own father disliked him, but that was besides the point she laughed and accused of him attempting to murder a man in the open arena.  He tugged at his sleeves making sure they'd not revealed the snake below, he knew they hadn't but it was too astute of a person to think such a thing without more conversation.  "Am I that transparent?" He laughed. "I will have to do better next time.  Though I didn't come to kill him today.  Too obvious a place  and I like to savor my kill -- watch the lights leave their eyes so I can remember them."

And remember them he did.  Each and every human kill -- every child, mother, father, brother and sister.  He remembered them all be they old me or babies a new.  Their faces haunted his.  And he knew that Nox had the same nightmares.  He hadn't relished in the killing, but he had killed.  Done his job.  "Tonight is about catching up.  Finding old friends.  Nox Durante and I go way back, back before even his and his sisters birth."  He looked over at the woman and smiled.  "You wouldn't know where I could find his sister or father?  Save me the trouble of revealing myself to him here and cause a scene."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz] - by Jacob - 09-10-2023, 04:27 PM