This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A gesture of good faith (Bitsevsky Park)
They continued to talk about bullshit nothing to pass the time.

“A pagan sanctuary. Pagan means god, right? The park has a shrine to a god!” Zixin shook his head, staring back over the way they had come. The open air field was full of grass and carvings and signs that Ryker knew nothing about other than the red dick. God of the giant dick sounded awesome. Unless reddick was a STD. Maybe the god whored around too much and contracted ancient gonorrhea. Poor bastard.

“Guess so,” he said.

“Which god?” Zixin turned, eyes wildly fascinated.

“Fuck if I know, Zixin. Think I'm a fucking tour guide?” Ryker rolled his eyes. Zixin waved him off and retrieved his wallet. Despite being in the middle of the forest, the signal was more than fine.

He tapped in a few commands and read what he discovered.

’The sanctuary is dedicated to the Slavic pagan deity, Veles, who is associated with the underworld, magic, fertility, and cattle.’ Fucking. Cool. I’m coming back with an axe and dragging that thing back with me. Better yet, you can cut it down and float it back with me!” He waggled the wallet, screen illuminated in the dim light. The red dick was prominently displayed on it.

Ryker chuckled. In his dreams.

By then, he’d leaned against the bridge, feet crossed at the ankle. His pocket knife was out, opening and closing it against his thigh. It was in this position he remained when he signaled to Zixin that their guests were arriving.

The Signaporean pocketed the wallet and waited front and center on the bridge, hands folded in front of him as they showed themselves. He wore a long coat draped over his shoulders without his arms in the sleeves. He was completely at ease like a man in full control. If there were tells that he felt anything but what he projected, Ryker hadn't learned them yet. Meanwhile, Ryker was several feet away, and he didn’t move from his position as the Vasilevs approached. He didn’t even stop himself fidgeting with the knife in their presence. He recognized Pavel with a nod, who recognized him in turn, but it was the woman at his side that Ryker’s attention fixed upon afterward.

She was stunningly beautiful. He stared at her. Ran his gaze up from the high heels hiding within the folds of that coat and settled on the prominent line of her jaw. He immediately imagined her naked. Hair trailing down her bare back; a wild flash of fear in her eyes; body flinched tense beneath him. Struggling weakly.

That time when the knife popped open, he kept it there and dragged the point along the line of his thigh. It didn’t pierce the material; didn't so much as hurt. It was just a test. Like drawing a fingernail along skin. Nor was it enough to summon anything resembling the level of pain he required to use his powers, but he was ready. Should all this bullshit turn south, he knew exactly what he was going to do with the rest of his night, and who he was going to do it to.

[Image: Zix.jpg?fit=5760%2C3024]
Zixin

“Come on. I won’t bite,” 
he waved them up to the bridge from which he looked down and made no effort to meet them half way. 

Zixin waited until everyone was done looking each other over. Unlike Ryker, Zixin was more professional in his visual assessment of their companions even if his tongue was quick to kid.

“We all done sizing up our dicks? Because I am sure she has the biggest one!” he gestured at the woman then waved away the tension with a laugh. The Russians probably didn’t take the joke well, but they needed to learn to lighten up. All was well, Zixin was there to show them. 

“I want to introduce myself. I am Zixin Kao,” he said directly to Pavel Vasilev and waited for the recognition of his name to begin to piece itself together in the mind of his ally.
+++
+++

Messages In This Thread
RE: A gesture of good faith (Bitsevsky Park) - by Ryker - 04-29-2023, 12:09 AM