This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Tour Guide
The doctor seemed like a kid in a candy store - eager but he was too well composed to actually show it. Genius often lead to eccentries. Liam understood. A bit too bright for his own britches, his teachers would say. Liam was glad he said he'd give him the data, but there was more a challenge to understand it now. Five to ten years to understand it. He didn't need to understand it, that's what computer programs were meant to do. He thought what kind of variables he might need and what else it might take. He didn't need to understand how the information got to the end results. With enough samples he could extrapolate a computer program to do that for him. It was almost a challenge, but it was also likely that Liam would soon forget about it and move on to whatever project next piqued his interest.

The question he'd been asked made Liam look at the man like he was an alien. Who had never had blood drawn? "Um. I want to be dead pan sarcastic but I feel that would be rude. So yes. I've had blood drawn. Though for this test you don't need blood. A simple swab would do. But you're the doctor here, not me. I'm just a kid." Liam tried to say it all with a straight face, but his smile bled through and he couldn't help himself from a soft giggle when Kaelan drew near enough to actually stab him with the needle. Probably should behave when the man had a needle in his hand. Could be dangerous if he were so inclined. Liam wondered then if maybe he should do a background check on the man about to stab him. Was he psychotic? Surely his dad wouldn't hire mad scientists... though he did hire trouble making boys with flightily attitudes and a percance fore getting into more trouble than he's worth -- or so he said on many days.

Messages In This Thread
The Tour Guide - by Kaelan - 04-18-2023, 09:38 PM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Liam H - 04-19-2023, 04:38 PM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Kaelan - 04-19-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Liam H - 04-20-2023, 09:51 AM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Kaelan - 04-23-2023, 04:44 PM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Liam H - 04-24-2023, 11:24 AM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Kaelan - 05-01-2023, 01:55 AM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Liam H - 05-01-2023, 10:54 AM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Kaelan - 05-01-2023, 10:44 PM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Liam H - 05-03-2023, 09:56 PM
RE: The Tour Guide - by Kaelan - 05-12-2023, 11:49 PM