This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate]
Esper played the guild card. The one that presumed he'd think they did something while he was totally out of his mind. But he saw through the guise. He thought he was smart... hmmm.

Roza giggled. "He thinks he's clever." She said as she nicked a crystal bauble from the desk she was eyeing. Slipped it in a small pouch on the inside of the gauze dress. She sashayed towards Cruz and Esper. Her eyes never leaving the curve of Esper's body before she wrapped her friend in her arms and leaned against her back. It felt nice having Esper close she giggled at Cruz. "I think we should tell him the truth."

Roza spun around Esper and sat down nearly on top of Cruz, and flung her legs over his and leaned in while she spoke to them both, "But how will our dear Cruz really know if we are telling him the truth? He doesn't remember us." Roza mimicked Cruz's caress of Esper's face with a seductive smile.

And in the blink of an eye Roza was up and taking Esper by the hand taking a step towards the door. "Or maybe we'll just go now. You are home, safe and sound. I think whatever it is that happened outside has changed my mood." She giggled softly. "We'll be seeing you around Cruz."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-08-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-11-2023, 11:57 AM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate] - by Roza Vas - 04-16-2023, 12:59 PM