This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate]
The girls followed him into his room. His mother thought the wrong thing. He didn't know these girls... did he?

And they seemed offended that he didn't remember them. But they weren't there before the P. He knew that. He was alone. He'd bought the pill alone. taken it alone and then there was the recoiling memory of fear as he drifted off into the bliss that was supposed to be P. A dream so real he thought it must be real. Blood and terror. Nightmares. He shuddered as she put her hands on her knees and glared at him through long pretty eye lashes. He'd remember that face. She was beautiful. So was her friend. Though she seemed to busy herself with looking around.

"You weren't there when I took..." Cruz whispered as if his mother might be listening at the door door. "P. Why did you bring me here? I haven't lived here for months." Cruz reached up to caress her cheek with his fingers. "I know I wouldn't forget this face. Or your name. So logical explanation is you are taking advantage of the fact that you know I took P and don't remember anything. And you are trying to make me feel guilty. I know I was asleep or whatever facsimile of sleep is on P. I definitely didn't meet you while high. So why are you here?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-08-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-11-2023, 11:57 AM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate] - by Cruz - 04-16-2023, 12:48 PM