This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate]
Cruz rubbed his head, his eyes and his ears. He was still fogged from the remnants of the drug he'd taken. Why was he home? He didn't want his mom to see him like this. The girls with him were dazed on the ground next to him asking him by name what was going on. "Hell if I know."

Christian was there with a helping hand, tending to the girls first. He only glared at Cruz when he looked in his direction. His mother stood in the doorway. "I should go."

"Absolutely not!" his mother shouted from the doorway then made her way to his side in her frilly bathrobe that probably covered a silky set of pajamas she wore to bed with Christian. She took one of the girls hands in hers and smiled. "I'm so sorry the traps got you. But the signs are there for your protection." Cruz knew he'd be spending the rest of tomorrow resetting all the traps Nox had probably refreshed earlier that morning -- since he hadn't done in a while, he expected Nox came by and fixed everything. There was still an Atharim threat even though he no longer lived there. They knew he came and went as he pleased. Though Christian said he never stayed for long -- his father had done a big number on his trust for the Vegas.

But Cruz was still confused. He stood up and helped the girls to their feet. One cared for the other, and she clung to Cruz's arm like she knew him. She was vaguely familiar. But he didn't remember. He didn't think he'd picked them up at the club... but he rubbed his head as his mother herded them through the house and up to his bed room. She looked at Cruz with a half smile -- a knowing smile. "Feel free to stay the night ladies. Breakfast is at 9am sharp." And she left the three of them in Cruz's bedroom.

"I'm sorry... Do I know you?" he said as he made his way deeper into the two room suite he had once called home and sank into the couch in the sitting room, the double doors led into his bedroom which then lead into a walk in closest Sage and Nox used to say was a whole other room unto itself. But it was hardly big enough to change in while lined with clothes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-08-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-11-2023, 11:57 AM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate] - by Cruz - 04-13-2023, 11:05 AM