This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate]
Roza giggled at the seriousness in Esper's voice. "I'll love him and squeeze him and call him George."

They twirled and danced and Esper's arms were around her neck. She leaned in close and pressed a soft kiss to her cheeks. "Oh. Thank you." A gleam in her eye sparkled with mischief. And her hands waved like she was making magic. Dominick was found of misdirection. My hands are here, but the light was there doing wonderful hypnotic things. She loved watching her brother work. He was an entertainer like their father. "I'll just dance him there."

She wove strings of air around his wrists and his torso and lifted him with ease. She took his fingers and twirled him around on strings of air with a giggle. But she knew that wouldn't really work well once they got to the crowds. They'd have to pretend to carry him out like a common drunk. "He'll be very cooperative and light. And if anyone asks we can just kiss him." She twirled around again with the boy. He was cute. But Roza looked at Esper with a smile. Mama wouldn't like her thoughts, Papa neither. Their fingers would shake and they'd say that's no way to make a family. But Esper was all Roza needed. All she wanted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-08-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Roza Vas - 04-08-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-11-2023, 11:57 AM