This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Girls' Night (Manifesto)
There was a real possibility that when a woman like Colette smiled and fawned, it was mere posturing; however, when Colette beamed, there wasn’t an ounce of insincerity. Yet there was no joviality of a simpleton; there was an intelligence behind her expressions.

She hadn’t expected the conversation to shift so swiftly to business, assuming it would take a long dalliance of softening each other up before things turned serious. However, she didn’t know if Sofia’s question really was straight to the point or if it was a casual sort of question. Colette opted to take the middle ground with her answer.

“I hope to be of service, really. My family has influence in New York and my friend, Congresswoman Avalon, suggested that I may be able to help bridge some of that influence between Moscow and the States, especially if things progress between the two nations as many believe it will. I’m particularly passionate about channeler policy. I had a cousin who fell to the Sickness.”

Just right.

Messages In This Thread
Girls' Night (Manifesto) - by Sofia Vasilieva - 04-07-2023, 05:30 PM
RE: Girls' Night (Manifesto) - by Colette Moreau - 08-15-2023, 11:32 PM
RE: Girls' Night (Manifesto) - by Sofia Vasilieva - 08-17-2023, 07:09 PM
RE: Girls' Night (Manifesto) - by Colette Moreau - 08-21-2023, 10:16 PM
RE: Girls' Night (Manifesto) - by Sofia Vasilieva - 09-01-2023, 05:40 PM
RE: Girls' Night (Manifesto) - by Colette Moreau - 09-16-2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Girls' Night (Manifesto) - by Sofia Vasilieva - 01-01-2024, 08:00 PM