This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair]
((With Zephyr))

He asked the question, but he didn’t really think she’d answer. He definitely didn’t expect her to reveal the details of her supervillain evil plan to dominate unsuspecting cocks for their happy juice. He should warn his friends. The more her story went on, the more Jaxen was sure he was being fucked with. And given he usually liked getting fucked, he really didn’t mind. So long as he was being fucked with, not fucked over, he didn't mind. In fact, he'd applaud her for the longevity of the fuckery. Sticking with the story was the stuff of legendary cons. Good for her.

One pull of a magic string and that red frock dropped faster than bombs on a Friday. Shit that was all it took? One little string held that whole thing together? God the things that women went through to be sexy. He appreciated the hell out of it. Speaking of, it was about that time when he was ready to get settled in for a long night of cardio. An exertion that she was in for a treat to get to experience. About this time he would normally scoot those hips down a little and shove a pillow behind his neck. Really get comfortable. Keep a drink handy. Hydration was important after all. That dark gaze of his slid up and down her naked body slick as ice. Speaking of, he tipped an ice cube back into his mouth, chomping on the bits just as she wrapped up the conditions of this deal.

“You give me two children to carry on my line in the way I see fit.”

And he nearly choked. Definitely coughed.

Her expression was dead serious. She’d been at Kallisti to bargain for Nox's equipment? That guy? The guy wasn't bad on the eyes, though he was no Aiden Finnegan, but he definitely didn't strike Jaxen as the kind to store up the strong swimmers to propagate the species. After swallowing the icy shards dragging down his throat like Petra’s claws, he placed the cup aside. But it wasn’t before his attention passed the soft part of her right under her navel trying to imagine it all big and bulgy. It was just wrong. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but Zephyr didn’t strike him as the mamacita bouncing babies on those luscious hips type. No. Just no. Bullshit. She was fucking with him. Hilarious. A real comedian. She should do stand-up. Especially if it involved standing on stages and stripping before delivering the punchline. Just like what she'd just done. If so, she’d have a sold-out house nightly. God damn but she was so hot he could barely talk about it.

“You're joking,” he accused, shaking his head.

Her pokerface was outstanding.

“I’m not laughing. Are you? I don't figure you care too much for me and my kind. Nor care about being a father. I want a godling I can train.”

Now there were plenty of fuzzies in this world that bumped up on the regular with nothing to show for it. But just in case a dangerous one crossed his path, Jaxen had a cabinet full of pills and shit that made sure this exact outcome was avoided like the plague. There was no way she’d know, though most men with any sense of self-preservation were taking the same stuff as Jaxen. At worst she’d just give up on the cause and move on. And she’d not be able to know if he did his part of the deal for.. what? Umm, a few months? How long did that stuff work anyway? Except he was rather interested in this idea that she could pull one string and drop the entire Atharim off his back. She was good at pulling those strings, after all. Had one tied around his throat ever since Kallisti, and she happily waddled an adorable little Jaxen puppy after her. He pushed a hand through his hair, let the arm hang behind his head afterward.

He was quiet for a long, incredibly long, moment.

Then Jaxen climbed to his feet. 

His focus was sharp. Eyes narrow on her. He took a step closer. Then another. And another until he was close enough that those pointy nips brushed his bare chest. It made the hair on his arms stand up. An incredible tattoo decorated her skin. One he looked upon with a passing curiosity that said he’d learn about it later, but it was the rest of her body beneath that occupied his attention. He wasn’t that much taller, unless you count the coiffed hair which twisted high, but he looked down and deep into her eyes for so long he thought his heart might beat out of his skin just to hold back the building mischief it contained.

He could take the ruse no longer, and a fiendish smile broke like a dam. The Ancient Power was summoned. A little burst. Nothing major. She’d be able to take it. A burst of the Power shoved her against the glass, intending to knock the wind out of her lungs. A smooth step followed instantly and he pressed his weight into her so she was pinned against the panel to the balcony, and heart racing, he kissed her.

Technically, he didn’t answer, but also technically... he absolutely did.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +

Messages In This Thread
The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair] - by Zephyr - 03-22-2023, 10:26 AM
RE: The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 03-22-2023, 10:37 AM
RE: The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair] - by Sage - 03-22-2023, 06:43 PM
RE: The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair] - by Zephyr - 03-22-2023, 07:07 PM
RE: The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 03-22-2023, 07:31 PM
RE: The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 03-25-2023, 04:31 PM
RE: The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair] - by Zephyr - 03-25-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair] - by Zephyr - 03-27-2023, 10:34 AM